Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

I realised the other day that I can re-visit Yorkeys Knob while I'm in Cairns in a couple of weeks! :hyper:

That sucks Daniel... Hopefully your assignment will be so awesome they'll let it stand.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

16C519CC-2796-4A57-96C7-E3CF0B4A34C2-3159-0000023B1AFFC4F6.jpg

Whoever made that should be proud: they've made the first and only meme John Howard will ever get.

You have no idea how much I want to see them perform Down Down (Prices are Down) with the big red hand instruments. Because I would actually die of laughter/shame on their behalf.

I was going to say, Supertramp is actually a bit tempting. I keep meaning to get one/some of their albums.

In other news, I just assembled a chest of drawers, and only had to undo two screws cos I'd got something backwards! :D

Alisaura said:
I suspect that's the same soundbite that Tom and Alex were playing approximately every 30 seconds on this morning's show... and tormenting Mr Kingsmill with as well. It was funny the first two times...

Why does it not surprise me that Tom and Alex ruined a joke

If it's funny once, it must be a million times funnier if you play it a million times, right??

I've never seen or heard any of Tom Ballard's so-called stand-up comedy, and nothing I've heard of his work on the breakfast show would induce me to sample it. I've had funnier sneezes.

So I just tweeted "We don't need a referendum. Just have some balls and change the constitution. Too many idiots in Australia #qanda"

I was being a little facetious but at the same time I think I probably didn't totally know that you had to have a referendum to change the constitution. I got schooled by like three different people and i chose to flat-out lie and claim it was all a big joke, but now I'm all sad and depressed. Can you help me by telling me about a time you said something stupid and got schooled? It's my day off tomorrow and I want to be happy when I walk my dog.

570017E9-2624-4FE9-9FCE-A35E57B82A76-6073-000003BAC0C2243D.jpg

Is it somewhat made up for by the fact that I just convinced AJ Maddah on twitter to let Harvest foundation members go on both Saturday and Sunday?

I hate how an underwhelming exam can kill my excitement for anything after school finishes for good.

In trouble today for incorrectly filling in a timesheet from two weeks ago. Ok fair enough, but it felt like it was an "I do it wrong every second week" thing. My boss said that I wouldn't like it if they stuffed up my pay like I did my timesheet, when in truth in the five and a half years I've worked here they screwed my pay up at least three or four times.

If anyone can think of a non financial reason why I should stay in this job, please do tell me.

Is it somewhat made up for by the fact that I just convinced AJ Maddah on twitter to let Harvest foundation members go on both Saturday and Sunday?

Guessing the popular demand wasn't quuuiiiite there for 2x Harvest then?

Back
Top Bottom