Donald vs Rosie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Donald Trump:

This whole thing makes me think even less of you. Not that I thought much of you before.

I'm not a fan of Rosie, but christ almighty, Trump - take the high road and don't be such a gigantic asshole!

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have the right to go around calling people ugly, fat, losers.

Classy, Trump. Really classy.

No love, and not yours truly,

corianderstem

PS: you have ridiculous hair. Get the hell over yourself and shut your stupid trap for once.

PSS: Your show has overstayed its welcome by about two years. I hope no one watches it this time around.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, she's fat, she's ugly, she's annoying, she's a lesbian, blah blah blah. Whatever.

The point is, it's completely classless of Trump to say that publicly, and it just proves what a major fucking asshole he is.

Her statements on The View were completely not worth even responding to, and he could have easily taken the high road and just laughed at her in private, or blown it off.

I love Trump because he's managed to become a complete parody of himself and he is so convincing with it. He's like a crazy, over the top fictional character at this point. Donald :up:

I get the impression that he thinks along the lines of:

"I'm so damned rich it doesn't matter what my hair looks like, or anything else. I'm so damned rich!!!! Eat it, suckas!"

Umm what about the shit rosie says about other actors. Calling Kelly Ripa a homophobe and more.

Rosie is so out of line, I really can't blame Donald. Yeah, he actually CAN get away with it. Maybe it was classless, but so what, Rosie had it coming.

Justin24 said:
Umm what about the shit rosie says about other actors. Calling Kelly Ripa a homophobe and more.

Like I said, I don't have a lot of love for Rosie. Calling Kelly Ripa a homophobe was absolutely ridiculous.

But the things he said about Rosie - not in the YouTube video, in a different audio clip being played on the media - he makes comments about her being ugly, and how she'd like to spend time with Miss USA, and her partner "having to come home to that" ... it's just ... just .... BLEAH!

I'm actually pleased to see Bill O'Reilly taking Trump to task on the phone on his show as I'm typing this. And I have no love for him, either!

And please - what the hell is Trump going to sue Rosie for? Give it up, Trumpy-poo.

corianderstem said:

Like I said, I don't have a lot of love for Rosie. Calling Kelly Ripa a homophobe was absolutely ridiculous.

But the things he said about Rosie - not in the YouTube video, in a different audio clip being played on the media - he makes comments about her being ugly, and how she'd like to spend time with Miss USA, and her partner "having to come home to that" ... it's just ... just .... BLEAH!

I'm actually pleased to see Bill O'Reilly taking Trump to task on the phone on his show as I'm typing this. And I have no love for him, either!

And please - what the hell is Trump going to sue Rosie for? Give it up, Trumpy-poo.

Wow, it's like a triumvirate of people I intensely dislike. Who do I root for? :confused:

Root for the next celeb to come along and take someone to task without sounding like a twelve-year-old.

"oh yeah? Well you're fat! You're ugly and I don't know how your girlfriend can stand to kiss you every day! You're a firecrotch!"

(That last one courtesy of Paris Hilton.)

LOL @ these super-rich celebrities acting like first graders.

Trump must be delusional. He's really not one to be picking on people because of their looks...

Ah, I guess he's threatening to sue over things she said about his financial status. Still lame, but I thought he was talking about what she said about him on The View about being a "moral compass."

So I have no comment on the legal stuff. But everything else is still juvenile and uncalled for.

corianderstem said:
Ah, I guess he's threatening to sue over things she said about his financial status. Still lame, but I thought he was talking about what she said about him on The View about being a "moral compass."

So I have no comment on the legal stuff. But everything else is still juvenile and uncalled for.

She did say it on The View - she said he went bankrupt three times, and she said this on The View. Donald says he never filed banktruptcy and that he'll probably follow through on his threat to sue her.

He is SUCH an asshole. He's on Larry King(via phone) right now and it's just beyond belief the way he's behaving.

He is a GIGANTIC but FRAGILE ego.

I bet he's not angry that Rosie made fun of him - Letterman and Leno and Stewart and Colbert and Conan etc etc do that all the time - I bet he's angry that the audience at The View that day laughed so hard.

namkcuR said:
She did say it on The View - she said he went bankrupt three times, and she said this on The View.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. The only View snippet I heard was how she was griping about him being some big moral compass when he's got all these ex-wives he keeps divorcing, with kids involved.

I thought that was pretty funny, and kind of true in this context.

Rosie's big mouth seems to be getting her in a lot of trouble lately. I'm waiting for her to say something so offensive and shocking that it finally shuts her up for a while.

I never liked Rosie much, so it's entertaining to see this public clash of the egos. I'm not a huge Trump fan either. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

JCOSTER said:
Rosie's gone mad.:coocoo:

You know now that I saw the Youtube exerpt with Donald its like,

Boo whoooo, poor Donald...Rosie scare Donny....:scream:

I think Donald should have taken the higher road....you can have all the money in the world but it still doesn't buy you class.

• Rosie has a big, obnoxious mouth and he called her out on it
  • The crude insults are hilarious
  • Donald has billions of dollars
This is too good - I hope this continues :D

Me too Canadiens...this has been the most entertaining celebrity story of the year for me. :up:

JCOSTER said:

you can have all the money in the world but it still doesn't buy you class.

Clearly!

What I thought was especially bizarre was when Trump said he'd send some of his "people" to "pick up" her girlfriend. . .

I was, like, did this guy just threaten to kidnap someone on national TV?

Back
Top Bottom