Donald vs Rosie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
Trump was on Conan last night and refused to talk about it, I guess Rosie just can't let things go.

Unless you are messing around, you are misguided.

Rosie made fun of Donald on the View - it probably would have been forgotten about the next day and nobody would've ever said anything about it again, but Donald was the one that had to start acting like a little girl, being all petty and thin-skinned and bitching about somebody else through the media.

He is utterly and truly unable to laugh at himself. He has an absolutely gargantuan ego and and an equally gargantuan insecurity complex. Terrible combo.

He is acting like an ABSOLUTE asshole, like a fucking little P.O.S. who is SO, SO, SO, SO out of touch with reality that he literally believes that everybody is cheering him on in his anti-Rosie charade.

And he is SO out of touch with reality that he really doesn't understand that his show - "The Apprentice" is NO different than, say, "American Idol". "The Apprentice" is just wearing more expensive clothing than "American Idol".

I really have nothing but contempt for Donald for the way he is behaving right now. He's just being an asshole, plain and simple. Rosie gets paid to give her opinions about famous people, and that is inevitably going to lead to making fun of someone and/or calling someone out.

Donald, on the other hand, when he could have taken the high road and just laughed at himself, or at least dealt with it with Rosie privately, just had to immediatly start crying and bitching to the press like a little girl who is afraid she's going to lose all her friends now.

Aww, you're being too nice. The creature is a fuckwad!
I think I stated earlier in this thread that his hair looks like 2 squirrels 69ing. Go Rosie!

No he certainly doesn't. I don't know how he treats men, but he sure seems to me to be one of those guys who can't deal with being called out and criticized by a woman. I've dealt with those types enough in my life. They will harass you nonstop and refuse to let it go, I guess they think they're going to beat you into submission. It's even happened to me around here :shrug: Luckily around here you can ignore people and put them on your ignore lists . Unfortunately the media keeps giving him attention. Remember, he also had one of these "feuds" with Martha Stewart too.

I'm sure he loves women who kiss his ass and surrounds himself with those who do. Maybe that Carolyn wouldn't and that's one reason why she got fired. What he is doing is verbal and psychological abuse, and it's disgusting and shameful.

I think he is disgusting, anyone who can live in the penthouse like he does with 14k gold paint on the walls. lavish furniture, imported marble floors and imported this and that, name their son Baron :barf: is a completely self centered pig.

How can you possible live that way knowing that there are people right below you on the streets working their asses off just to get their next meal and people sleeping in cardboard boxes?

namkcuR said:

Rosie gets paid to give her opinions about famous people, and that is inevitably going to lead to making fun of someone and/or calling someone out.

Oh, so basically you're saying its fine for Rosie to insult someone on national television and that person should just sit there and take it.
Rosie could have easily expressed her displeasure with the decision to let Miss USA stay on the job in a classy, well mannered opinion, but she had to flip her hair over and make degrading remarks about Trump...she started this whole thing, she should apologize or be fired.

Yes she started it, but he has continued it far too long and made it into so much more. People are insulted all the time by others in the public arena, few people take it to the extremes that he has taken it to. The bigger the ego the longer it will be dragged out, I guess.

JCOSTER said:
I think he is disgusting, anyone who can live in the penthouse like he does with 14k gold paint on the walls. lavish furniture, imported marble floors and imported this and that, name their son Baron :barf: is a completely self centered pig.

How can you possible live that way knowing that there are people right below you on the streets working their asses off just to get their next meal and people sleeping in cardboard boxes?

Bono?

JCOSTER said:

Well, billionaires tend to spend more money than the rest of us.

Chizip said:

P.gif

One day we will meet.....and then....

Hewson said:
Oh, so basically you're saying its fine for Rosie to insult someone on national television and that person should just sit there and take it.
Rosie could have easily expressed her displeasure with the decision to let Miss USA stay on the job in a classy, well mannered opinion, but she had to flip her hair over and make degrading remarks about Trump...she started this whole thing, she should apologize or be fired.

If every person in the public eye got fired for making fun of Trump, whether it be his hair or manner of speech, there would not be anyone left on TV-including the entire cast of Saturday Night Live.

I could care less about these two people. They both look asinine and childish. Rosie was 'doing her thing' by making fun of Trump and Trump had to be Trump by making a mountain out of a molehill. I do think he took it to far when he named called and threatened to take her partner if she didn't watch out. Someone just needs to bith slap the two of them and tell them to SHUT UP.

By the way I watched the new Apprentice on Sunday and it really was awful!!:reject:

ljclary said:

By the way I watched the new Apprentice on Sunday and it really was awful!!:reject:

You better watch out, he'll be coming after you!

Well Rosie likes Howard Stern now

tmz.com

Rosie and Trump May Love Each Other Yet

Way back before her nuclear conflict with Donald Trump, Rosie O'Donnell had another, arguably fiercer enemy – Howard Stern. The pair jousted lustily all through the Nineties, but Rosie has talked on "The View" about making up with Stern and now, on her blog at rosie.com, she shows her admiration for the shock jock, and, in particular, his recent $83 million bonus. In her minimalist style, Ro shouts out to Howard – "a business man/artist/leader, impressive ... mr stern/ bravo."

More poetry!

I read that when Madonna guest starred on the 'Today' show earlier this week ... she was defending Rosie now too. :ohmy:

Why did Madonna feel it necessary to get involved ?? :hmm:

I know she's 'friends' with Rosie ... but come on, it's NOT 'her' fight !! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom