Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:
Not so much sane as... relatively normal, I'd say.

Besides, sanity is all a matter of perspective anyway.
Normality is overrated too... not to mention a highly subjective thing :wink:

Most of the posturing and BS that goes down in all those opinionated forums bores me to tears/gives me an ulcer. If that's what's normal for the world at large, well, I'm quite happy in my naive little bubble of insanity, thanks :happy:

(The above was no comment on present company and their posting habits in other parts of the site)
:uhoh:

Alisaura said:

You think EYKIW and FYM etc are sane places?!

:lmao:

In the context of this place, and in comparison to the hellhole that is PLEBA, yes.

Oh, I said it. I've got my flameproof suit on.

Actually, to be fair, the right wing wankers on FYM are probably the worst people here and have absolutely no sense of humour.

Axver said:
Actually, to be fair, the right wing wankers on FYM are probably the worst people here and have absolutely no sense of humour.
I've barely looked in there, but :up: ... and without the "probably".

major_panic said:

I don't like being friendly in crowds of people, so I get what you're saying. No problems with performing or speaking in front of heaps though.

Crowds :reject:

I absolutely love talking to people, but only if I know them first.

Which makes meeting new people REALLY. FUCKING. HARD.

Axver said:

In the context of this place, and in comparison to the hellhole that is PLEBA, yes.

Oh, I said it. I've got my flameproof suit on.

your fucked now ax.

fucked.

Axver said:

I absolutely love talking to people, but only if I know them first.

Which makes meeting new people REALLY. FUCKING. HARD.

That's what this place is for - occasionally you end up bumping into people IRL! Like, ZOMG!

Damn, as if 45 seconds takes that long.

Alisaura said:

I've barely looked in there, but :up: ... and without the "probably".

Well, the sad humourless prats post-Kunstmuseum justify the "probably". :wink:

FYM is only going to get worse this year, as the US election approaches and the ignorant US right wing that hates everybody who isn't a middle class white male mobilises itself. I can't decide whether to get mad or just laugh.

mysterious_jen said:

inner outer pervert and worst spelling and typos immaginable

Probably all of the above. I think I'm obsessive-compulsive when it comes to the English language :huh:

mysterious_jen said:

your fucked now ax.

fucked.

The wrath of Interference shall soon descend upon my blog and make mofo82's solo anti-Axver crusade a little less lonely? :wink:

Axver said:
FYM is only going to get worse this year, as the US election approaches and the ignorant US right wing that hates everybody who isn't a middle class white male mobilises itself. I can't decide whether to get mad or just laugh.
If you have to go in there, my bet's on "laugh".

Mock the devil, and all that.

major_panic said:

That's what this place is for - occasionally you end up bumping into people IRL! Like, ZOMG!

Damn, as if 45 seconds takes that long.

:lol: I still cannot get over that. I mean, out of the ~40,000 people at the uni, the person I bump into on Interference is IN THE VERY SAME TUTE AS ME?! What are the odds!

Axver said:

Well, the sad humourless prats post-Kunstmuseum justify the "probably". :wink:

Just laugh. Why? Because it's America!

Disclaimer: Ok, I love paying out America, and no, I haven't been there, so I'm sure it's not so bad. You think I give Americans crap, just wait till I start paying out Asia.

Axver said:

:lol: I still cannot get over that. I mean, out of the ~40,000 people at the uni, the person I bump into on Interference is IN THE VERY SAME TUTE AS ME?! What are the odds!

It's awesome, isn't it? Talk about life's amazing coincidences...

Although to be fair, we did rig it so that we ended up in the same tute.

mysterious_jen said:

continue to pick on pleba and feel my wrath .

not enough smilies with FIRE.

Hello,

My name is Axver. I'm an opinionated prick. My hate list includes the following: One, Ultra Violet, Larry Mullen, Paul McGuinness, PLEBA, FYM's right wing wankers, Radiohead, George Bush, door-to-door evangelists, Stuck In A Moment, In A Little While, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Queensland, etc. I also like a lot with a similar passion.

Ironically kind regards,
Ax

:wink:

major_panic said:

Just laugh. Why? Because it's America!

Disclaimer: Ok, I love paying out America, and no, I haven't been there, so I'm sure it's not so bad. You think I give Americans crap, just wait till I start paying out Asia.

It's kind of hard to laugh when they're the world's sole hyperpower. Bastards! :mad:

Axver said:

Hello,

My name is Axver. I'm an opinionated prick. My hate list includes the following: One, Ultra Violet, Larry Mullen, Paul McGuinness, PLEBA, FYM's right wing wankers, Radiohead, George Bush, door-to-door evangelists, Stuck In A Moment, In A Little While, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Queensland, etc. I also like a lot with a similar passion.

Ironically kind regards,
Ax

:wink:

You've gotta love how One is at the top of that list! I bet it's the first thing that most people here think of when they see or hear "Axver", too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom