Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiens1160 said:
Fuck I have to say I hate flirting via text. It's great to text people for anything else, but, man, I dunno. It's the same idea where peopel end up developing romantic relationships over instant messenger...I just don't get it. Many people do, however.

At least IM facilitates rapid response, i've had some great conversations over aim, and i type 100wpm. but i can barely finish a sentence on my phone in 2 minutes and there's a character limit and i get charged 10 cents each time (yeah still no text plan) and its just so random and weird. i just have no idea what the role of text messages should be and would prefer a brief phone call which i can read a lot better.

OK, who's doing the next thread? I did this one. We're going to Longyearbyen, Norway this time. Vazza?

i'm not focused enough on this thread. i'm too busy skimming the male vs. female angle on text messages, where people talk aobut text message flirting without actually telling me wtf to write about

wtf :shocked:
Other companies,

such as CosmicCupid.com, provide services allowing admirers to remain secret, or message people they don't know -- one of

the few ways to message strangers by cell because you generally need their phone number to do so.

Still others are

even developing "virtual girlfriend/boyfriend" services that allow cell phone users to exchange text messages with an

imaginary love interest.
http://www.able2know.org/forums/about63.html

so i learned that i probably should have carried on the meaningless conversation and maybe should have waited slightly longer to respond the first time. this is like the opposite of what my friend told me, but she was going on i don't know what source anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom