Dominican Republic Superthread - Page 52 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #766
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2

Leather or fur boots? I really think leather boots are a nice look in winter for a woman. It gives them a certain class.

I agree. If i see a woman in leather boots, I know its going to cost me at least $25 for a blow job. I'm knocking a few purity points off for this knowledge.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #767
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

The current Yankee broadcasters are a mixed bag. Michael Kay is horrid, but, Al Leiter is pretty decent...smart, insightful and does not give you the usual bullshit. John Flaherty is solid. Singleton was a lot better with Jim Kaat around. For all the $$$ YES spends on Yankee telecasts, you'd think they could have a better pxp guy than Kay. It's sad that I'd rather listen to Remy/Orsillo on NESN when the Yanks and Sox play.
Ours is similarly mixed. Kalas is great, even if he thought the one game was over for 15 seconds before he realized the Florida guy was called safe at home.

Chris Wheeler is, in every sense of the word, an asshat. He hates Kalas AND Sarge, he's dimwitted, he has a toupee ... I can't stand him,

The Sarge has a horrible voice, but his analysis of the games markedly improved in his first season last year.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #768
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26

Chris Wheeler is, in every sense of the word, an asshat.

Really? He is a hat that goes on an ass as well as a hat made of an ass?
Old 03-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #769
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 05:35 PM
Quote:
Hey, Screwtape Two, just wanted to once again congratulate you on your great attitude in here when everyone pokes fun at you. Also, you're a fucking pompous arse clown, FYI. Ta.
Screwtape's a champion.

Not so sure he's a fucking pompous arseclown though.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #770
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by unico

shopping today? ugh i hate bra shopping. there is nothing more frustrating. i'm picky, and convinced that they don't make what i prefer anymore. i wish american apparel had more cushion to hide the nips when it gets cold. i love how they just slip right on and off without hooks and you feel like you're not wearing anything.
I FUCKING HATE BRA SHOPPING

I actually avoided it for so long that I bought 6 bras over the last month to replace truly knackered bras. But I am happy with NONE of them. First of all, they apparently no longer sell my size ANYWHERE except this one really, really hideous bra I found at target, and super expensive full coverage ones you can't wear under a tank top at victoria's secret, which as a store really is only good for free panty coupons. I ended up with the wrong size bra 6 fucking times, not only that but only 2 bras I can wear with tank tops, one of which is not something I'd ever let a guy see and the other is OK but really not up to my usual standard of hot lingerie. And Calvin Klein who I normally love only had padded bras that were borking at the Macy's I could get to, fuck him he used to be my old standby for decent cute bras at decent prices that almost fit me. The most frustrating thing was when I almost found a cute bra but they didn't even have my not-quite-the-right size. And target discontinued my favorite comfy bra, as in they only make it in fucking nursing style, I actually am considering buying a fucking nursing bra that's right. and the lace one i used to like at target they changed to be more full coverage instead of demi so once again you can't wear a fucking tank top with it. fuck the fucking world. i agree they don't make bras the way i like anymore, nor do they make them in my size anymore WTFFFFFFFFFFF
Old 03-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #771
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:35 PM
Is he a hat that a donkey wears? Is he a hat made of donkey?

WTF DANIMAL?
Old 03-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #772
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 05:35 PM
Alright folks, I've a lecture to attend and so forth. See you all in about three hours.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #773
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:35 PM
Later Assver.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #774
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:35 PM
Hong Kongs going to host the Bledisloe Cup! WTF???

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/4/...ectid=10495889
Old 03-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #775
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Is he a hat that a donkey wears? Is he a hat made of donkey?

WTF DANIMAL?

We need to KNOW.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #776
Blue Crack Addict

I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Fuck you webmd.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #777
Blue Crack Supplier

He's a hat that a donkey wears. His hair specifically.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #778
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton

I agree. If i see a woman in leather boots, I know its going to cost me at least $25 for a blow job. I'm knocking a few purity points off for this knowledge.
Jokes aside. I think a woman's style say a lot about about her inner spirit. I love the look of a woman who has that 50's movie star way of carrying herself. Leather boots plays into that.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #779
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2

Leather or fur boots? I really think leather boots are a nice look in winter for a woman. It gives them a certain class.
as I said, fur at the top, knit coverage to midcalf, and they are sued on the bottom. they really could be hotter, they don't have a heel so much as a platformed rise, but I'm sorry, I live where it fucking snows and when I'm home I have to shovel and I can't do that or generally stay on my feet in the snow in a little itty bitty heel.

I do really like them pulled on the outside of my new jeans. I'ts really really pissing me off that it's got to be 60 dgerees Tuesday when I go into philly, cause I'm not wearing them in 60 degree weather but I don't know what other shoes to wear on what I hope will be a date (please text/call back please text/call back)
Old 03-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #780
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
I'm pretty sure I'm dying. Fuck you webmd.
When I tried to identify the source of my upper back problems, it told me I had kidney failure.

Tags
superthread