Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres liam i need a backrub :shifty:
hella hard belly dance workout tonight.

how was ya first day back at the grindstone ax? i did briefly check in on thread while at work but still not game to post .

Alisaura said:

That would have sucked, I agree. I've got Coles BBQ chicken and salad (ie, lettuce and avocado) in a roll...

I wasn't lazy and made my lasagne myself. :wink:

Heck, I'd be in that too... postwhoring > work.

So, who's going to sponsor our postwhoring? :hmm:

mysterious_jen said:
how was ya first day back at the grindstone ax? i did briefly check in on thread while at work but still not game to post .

TOO FUCKING HOT. I was in a crowded lecture theatre without air con. We got let out early because we clearly looked like we were dying.

mysterious_jen said:

bono ?

as part of the save the whalers fund ?

:lol: As a reward for all our hard work to publicise the cause?

Axver said:
So, who's going to sponsor our postwhoring? :hmm:
We could do like this webcomic guy did... his readers kept whingeing that he wasn't updating often enough, so he threw down the gauntlet and put a paypal donating button on his page, and said that if he got enough money to cover a year's salary, he'd quit his job and draw the comic every day... and he did!

Still not sure that would work for us, actually. :scratch:

Jen you should go back to about page 43 (15 posts) and read screwtape and my exchange. it's golden.

also can somebody please explain to me the concept of flirting via texts? like sending a fairly senseless text and expecting ana nswer, and when a volley of texts can stop, and when/how/on what to start a new volley, and generally .....why the hell don't people use the phone anymore!

Varitek said:
also can somebody please explain to me the concept of flirting via texts? like sending a fairly senseless text and expecting ana nswer, and when a volley of texts can stop, and when/how/on what to start a new volley, and generally .....why the hell don't people use the phone anymore!
Cos texting is that bit more removed from using your actual voice? :shrug:

cinnaminson said:

it's easier to send a text. It's less scary to type it in and send than to have an uncomfortable phone conversation with someone.

I guess. We didn't use mobiles as much in my hey-day:wink:

i swear to god that texting exchange i had was more awkward than a brief phone conversation in which the same things could have been said. ugh.

Alisaura said:

We could do like this webcomic guy did... his readers kept whingeing that he wasn't updating often enough, so he threw down the gauntlet and put a paypal donating button on his page, and said that if he got enough money to cover a year's salary, he'd quit his job and draw the comic every day... and he did!

Still not sure that would work for us, actually. :scratch:

:lol: That's awesome.

Though do we really want a crowd of readers? I can imagine Vazza doesn't ... :wink:

I think one of us should just become very rich and share the wealth with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom