Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
They are the shizz. I won't have anything other than them in the house!
The box I bought yesterday have eucalyptus stuff in them... I thought they had aloe too but they don't. I think I'd rather have the aloe... I like the skin to stay on my nose, thanks.

Axver said:

Ooh, is that the new mine that recently had that furore re: coastal shipping vs rail? What a mess that was. Thank fuck it ended up on rail; the coastal shipping was never going to work, mainly because the ports people didn't seem to have their shit together at all. The West Coast economy does look pretty promising at the moment. So good luck with whatever you choose! :)

I honestly don't know. A guy from down there rang Mr G today to talk to him about the possibilites. They are desperate for skilled workers in the South Island, and he has what they're looking for. We've just got to see if they've got what WE'RE looking for...

i am so fucking angry at the wire they killed 2 of my 3 favorite characters in the last 2 episodes, i think my favorite is safe

wow posted accidentally. i think my 3rd favorite is safe but who knows. at least i like the way nail gun chick went down, casue i like michael, but omar deserved way, way, way better.

Alisaura said:

It was glorious... until I went home (early :evil: ) and had to do the washing up in hot water. :yuck: Now the house is hot... at least there will be a cool change tonight.

Frosty Fruits FTW :up:

I had to walk around campus a fair bit and in this heat, it was anti-fun. And being in a lecture theatre with no air con was even worse. So, so glad they're only forecasting 23 for tomorrow.

And here I am, eating hot lasagne for dinner ... :huh:

Alisaura said:
Incidentally... still on the same thread as last night?

Phail. :tsk:

Clearly, if you lot want more threads, you need to pay Ian and I so that we have an incentive to stay home and postwhore it up.

gluey said:

I honestly don't know. A guy from down there rang Mr G today to talk to him about the possibilites. They are desperate for skilled workers in the South Island, and he has what they're looking for. We've just got to see if they've got what WE'RE looking for...

Ah, righto. Hope it goes well. It's such a truly stunning, peaceful part of the world. It's somewhere I'd dearly love to live myself, but it's not as if the West Coast can exactly support a university ...

CAN NOBODY GET FUCKING HAPPY ENDING???

ok i would love to help push this into the town where the sun don't shine but i've just realized i have to read 170 pages of a book for class tomorrow. i'm a fucking idiot for not remembering this. it's 3:20am.

gluey said:

I'm sure i could utiliise Mr G's "skills" , i'll offer him a job in London:flirt:

Varitek said:
CAN NOBODY GET FUCKING HAPPY ENDING???

ok i would love to help push this into the town where the sun don't shine but i've just realized i have to read 170 pages of a book for class tomorrow. i'm a fucking idiot for not remembering this. it's 3:20am.

you should come over here, it's only 7.25 pm, of course there's the trip here and back. . . . . . .

Axver said:
I had to walk around campus a fair bit and in this heat, it was anti-fun. And being in a lecture theatre with no air con was even worse. So, so glad they're only forecasting 23 for tomorrow.

And here I am, eating hot lasagne for dinner ... :huh:
That would have sucked, I agree. I've got Coles BBQ chicken and salad (ie, lettuce and avocado) in a roll...

Axver said:
Clearly, if you lot want more threads, you need to pay Ian and I so that we have an incentive to stay home and postwhore it up.
Heck, I'd be in that too... postwhoring > work.

Hey Cin! :wave:

cinnaminson said:
I'm having Coles parmigana rissoles with Continental rice stuff. Have just found out that glad wrap melts in the microwave sometimes. :ohmy:
Eek! I never put glad wrap in the microwave... now I know why. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom