Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

I FUCKING HATE BRA SHOPPING

I actually avoided it for so long that I bought 6 bras over the last month to replace truly knackered bras. But I am happy with NONE of them. First of all, they apparently no longer sell my size ANYWHERE except this one really, really hideous bra I found at target, and super expensive full coverage ones you can't wear under a tank top at victoria's secret, which as a store really is only good for free panty coupons. I ended up with the wrong size bra 6 fucking times, not only that but only 2 bras I can wear with tank tops, one of which is not something I'd ever let a guy see and the other is OK but really not up to my usual standard of hot lingerie. And Calvin Klein who I normally love only had padded bras that were borking at the Macy's I could get to, fuck him he used to be my old standby for decent cute bras at decent prices that almost fit me. The most frustrating thing was when I almost found a cute bra but they didn't even have my not-quite-the-right size. And target discontinued my favorite comfy bra, as in they only make it in fucking nursing style, I actually am considering buying a fucking nursing bra that's right. and the lace one i used to like at target they changed to be more full coverage instead of demi so once again you can't wear a fucking tank top with it. fuck the fucking world. i agree they don't make bras the way i like anymore, nor do they make them in my size anymore WTFFFFFFFFFFF

ugh. i never seem to get the right fucking size no matter how many times i've measured. that's why i liked AA. small, medium, large. simple as that. and instead of hooks the straps just cross in the back, which means you can just easily pull it off at opportune moments. i can wear a tanktop with them too...although every now and again the strap shows. i've stopped giving a shit though.

and don't get me started on fucking underwire bullshit. bras are just designed to keep us angry and pissed off. i've started saying fuck it and wear camis and the AA. i'm just tired of dealing with the bullshit.

Dalton said:

Did you tell him about the blow job skills? He'll call back.

Unless, of course, you've got a visible open mouth sore. Then he might not.

my memories of the night are foggy (i really have been drinking too much), but i'm pretty sure my mouth did a show rather than a tell re: blow job skills.

unico said:

ugh. i never seem to get the right fucking size no matter how many times i've measured. that's why i liked AA. small, medium, large. simple as that. and instead of hooks the straps just cross in the back, which means you can just easily pull it off at opportune moments. i can wear a tanktop with them too...although every now and again the strap shows. i've stopped giving a shit though.

and don't get me started on fucking underwire bullshit. bras are just designed to keep us angry and pissed off. i've started saying fuck it and wear camis and the AA. i'm just tired of dealing with the bullshit.

Stop wearing that shit. Women BE FREE.

Varitek said:

my memories of the night are foggy (i really have been drinking too much), but i'm pretty sure my mouth did a show rather than a tell re: blow job skills.

ha ha ha ha ha

You might be beating me now in the score. Did he close the deal or is he still on base? If he hasn't scored, he'll text.

This was a journey insided men's mind courtesy of Dalton.

unico said:

I need underwire. I don't need padding, so why they sell bras close to my size with padding is totally beyond me. I really don't need those seems on the cup that show when you wear a tight or thin shirt. I bought a front-clasp bra for the first time today, I'm not happy because I can't take it off with one hand, but it's the only one I can wear with a tank top and would also not be embarassed to show somebody who was not my grandmother.

Varitek said:

I need underwire. I don't need padding, so why they sell bras close to my size with padding is totally beyond me. I really don't need those seems on the cup that show when you wear a tight or thin shirt. I bought a front-clasp bra for the first time today, I'm not happy because I can't take it off with one hand, but it's the only one I can wear with a tank top and would also not be embarassed to show somebody who was not my grandmother.

i remember at the dining hall my friends and i would have contests to see who could take off their bra first without removing our shirt. it was a fun game.

Dalton said:

ha ha ha ha ha

You might be beating me now in the score. Did he close the deal or is he still on base? If he hasn't scored, he'll text.

This was a journey insided men's mind courtesy of Dalton.

I only lost one purity point this weekend, and it wasn't that night but that night was part of it. See if you can figure that one out.

And he scored several times, if I recall (again very foggy). This was fri night, he drove me home saturday in his very, very nice car (he is right out of college and clearly landed a very, very nice job and decided to show it off with his penthouse, car, etc). I had mentioned that I had a paper to work on yesterday after he dropped me off; he was going to do something. He texted me today, sunday, around noon, asking if i finished the paper, which i thought was really, really weird, because it was very hard to respond to and kind of random, but then i'm not used to text messaging as part of the dating world. so i wrote back and said not yet, i am a huge procrastinator (just look at the thread i was in yesterday afternoon) and how was the thing he had to do? he wrote back and said he thinks it was successful, no other questions, so i didn't write back. that was all around 1pm. at like 9:30 I texted him to say "i'm going to be in Philly tues afternoon if you want to meet up" which I know is very soon but the fack that i have to be in philly anyway and that his texts were so weird but yet he woudln't have texted me if he wasn't interested...yeah i'm a little confused. he hasn't written back yet. plz advize.

unico said:

i remember at the dining hall my friends and i would have contests to see who could take off their bra first without removing our shirt. it was a fun game.

i discovered one summer at camp that i could unclaspe a bra with my teeth. not my own obviously.

Varitek said:

I only lost one purity point this weekend, and it wasn't that night but that night was part of it. See if you can figure that one out.

And he scored several times, if I recall (again very foggy). This was fri night, he drove me home saturday in his very, very nice car (he is right out of college and clearly landed a very, very nice job and decided to show it off with his penthouse, car, etc). I had mentioned that I had a paper to work on yesterday after he dropped me off; he was going to do something. He texted me today, sunday, around noon, asking if i finished the paper, which i thought was really, really weird, because it was very hard to respond to and kind of random, but then i'm not used to text messaging as part of the dating world. so i wrote back and said not yet, i am a huge procrastinator (just look at the thread i was in yesterday afternoon) and how was the thing he had to do? he wrote back and said he thinks it was successful, no other questions, so i didn't write back. that was all around 1pm. at like 9:30 I texted him to say "i'm going to be in Philly tues afternoon if you want to meet up" which I know is very soon but the fack that i have to be in philly anyway and that his texts were so weird but yet he woudln't have texted me if he wasn't interested...yeah i'm a little confused. he hasn't written back yet. plz advize.

Before I make my predictions, I need a little bit more info about how you met. I know how it ended, but how did it begin. Was he interested in you or just looking to score? I ask bluntly cause I assume you would too.

Varitek said:

Maybe he thinks he might have something special in a relationship with you and he is waiting to shift his schedule to meet up with you. I think that is the case. Then again what do I know. Give him time. Good luck! :)

Dalton said:

Before I make my predictions, I need a little bit more info about how you met. I know how it ended, but how did it begin. Was he interested in you or just looking to score? I ask bluntly cause I assume you would too.

ran into a girl i knew from high school at a bar, he was one of her friends, i'm sure he was looking to score (i was) but we also had a good conversation and he very clearly asked me for my number, how to spell my name, what my last name was to put it in his phone, and i can't see him bothering to text at all if he wasn't interested. he's a tiny bit below my usual hotness level for men so i've got that going for me, i mean he's hot but i've had better and he's just to the cute side of average. i'm excited because all my senior year i have thought that the ideal relationship would be to casually see a guy in philly with a job and a car: dinner, drinks, sex, spend the night, get driven home. he gets a woman in her sexual prime, i get good food and sex, we both have some NSA fun.

Screwtape2 said:

Maybe he thinks he might have something special in a relationship with you and he is waiting to shift his schedule to meet up with you. I think that is the case. Then again what do I know. Give him time. Good luck! :)

I doubt he thinks we might have something special, other than some special sex and decent conversation. If he does I'm flattered but he's too much of a tool for me to seriously date.

Varitek said:

ran into a girl i knew from high school at a bar, he was one of her friends, i'm sure he was looking to score (i was) but we also had a good conversation and he very clearly asked me for my number, how to spell my name, what my last name was to put it in his phone, and i can't see him bothering to text at all if he wasn't interested. he's a tiny bit below my usual hotness level for men so i've got that going for me, i mean he's hot but i've had better and he's just to the cute side of average. i'm excited because all my senior year i have thought that the ideal relationship would be to casually see a guy in philly with a job and a car: dinner, drinks, sex, spend the night, get driven home. he gets a woman in her sexual prime, i get good food and sex, we both have some NSA fun.

Nay my young lass, you are in your PHYSICAL prime not your sexual prime. Older women FTW.

I agree with you. He texted you, so I am assuming he'll call you back but you might have spooked him with the Tuesday thing. Now he's wondering if you are going hard after him.

It doesn't sound like he has much game from his texts.

Varitek said:

I doubt he thinks we might have something special, other than some special sex and decent conversation. If he does I'm flattered but he's too much of a tool for me to seriously date.

You realize that Screwtape has a picture of the Harlot of Babylon up on his wall that he looks at whenever you post right? ;)

Varitek said:

What would you do if someone honestly thought you were special? How would you react? I don't know you but I think you are neat and funny. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say you're special from that. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom