Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:

:lol: how've you been? not log onto bebo much? i've been sort of out of the loop as well.

Yeah I'm basically never on bebo. Wild keeps me far too busy on Facebook :yikes:

I'm ok. Just had chocolate so I'm even better :evil:

WildHoney said:

How long's your lunch breaks?? :lol:

Well being the boss, as long as I bloody well want! :lol: I have the luxoury of being able to work anytime I like....and that's not on my back either.....:shifty:

Screwtape2 said:

Work placement for what?

Something history research based, we'll see what I get. Hopefully something with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria as I requested. :crossesfingers:

Axver said:

Something history research based, we'll see what I get. Hopefully something with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria as I requested. :crossesfingers:

:ohmy: Good luck with that!

unico said:
how ya doin ax? lookin forward to beginning a full load?

Yeah, it'll be good to have something to do. Hopefully this will be a good semester. And with that, I shall take my leave for about two hours. I've a tram to catch. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

ax, this thread is going at quark speed, did you say you've already had a course today?

gluey come on almost there!

screwtape - if my exam was on singing and dancing to "dance magic dance", id ace that beast for sure. sadly, i think it isn't. but i'm practicing just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom