Doherty: 'I've married Moss'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
From IrishExaminer.Com

Doherty: 'I've married Moss'

Rock hellraiser Pete Doherty claims he has married supermodel girlfriend Kate Moss in secret.

The Babyshambles singer taunted photographers who caught him and Moss arriving at a London birthday party for Jude Law and Sadie Frost's youngest son Rudy, three.

After telling snappers the pair had wed, Doherty said: "You've missed it."

He then held up his wedding ring finger, weighed down by a heavy ring, and said: "This is not a rude gesture, I'm just showing you my ring."

I met him the other day, didn't realise Ms Moss was in rehab (that's what I'm now told, correct?). I asked him jokingly "where's the missus" but that would explain the deathly stare I recieved. :ohmy:

MrBrau1 said:

That's ever worse.

A junkie step daddy.

all of these cracks about people with these problems

your compassion

it's staggering

really

personally, i think both of them have great potential

and i hope they find the help they need

now back to the jokes

i don't like drug consumers, i just can't stand them at all.
the world is full of useless fluffybunnies as they are.
this doherty and that moss are just stupid people.:banghead:

no mercy... misericordia domini

bonosgirl84 said:

now back to the jokes

thank-you. it's heartbreaking to see one of the most talented musicians of the last few years have all of this stuff happening to him because of drugs. though he can write songs like loyalty song or up the morning while out of his head on drugs and those songs are better than 99% of the shit i hear on the radio each day.

and you know how is pete stopping kate recovering from anything? she was in rehab years ago, she was probably snorting coke while pete was revising for his gcses. it's hardly as though she was little miss clean nose until he rolled up (with no pun intended).

just stupid people, eh? all the fucking huge complexities of why people use drugs in the first place and why some can't stop and yet we can reduce that down to them being stupid people.

back to the jokes then is it?

bonosgirl84 said:

all of these cracks about people with these problems

your compassion

it's staggering

really

now back to the jokes

The guy is a rock star with $ who breaks into people homes and steals shit, cancels gigs cause he's too high or strung out, and enjoys sucker punching people.

If he wanted help, he'd get it.

But then his record sales would drop.

Your bleeding heart. It's staggering.

Cancelling gigs is the one thing that annoys me about Pete the most. all the fans who desperately wanted to see him got shafted by him. imagine if you had been waiting all year and spent hard earned money to go and see U2 just for them to cancel their whole tour. i for one would be very pissed of, and let down.

MrBrau1 said:

The guy is a rock star with $ who breaks into people homes and steals shit, cancels gigs cause he's too high or strung out, and enjoys sucker punching people.

If he wanted help, he'd get it.

But then his record sales would drop.

Your bleeding heart. It's staggering.

"if he wanted help, he'd get it"

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. it's not a choice to be an addict. it isn't something you just wake up one day and decide not to be. even when you get help, you are always an addict. and to suggest that he stays on drugs to boost record sales is just stupid.

i have absolutely no room for humor when it comes to addiction, having barely overcome it myself. it's just not funny. these people have real problems and i don't think it's anything to laugh about.

if that makes me a bleeding heart, then so be it.

bonosgirl84 said:

"if he wanted help, he'd get it"

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. it's not a choice to be an addict. it isn't something you just wake up one day and decide not to be. even when you get help, you are always an addict. and to suggest that he stays on drugs to boost record sales is just stupid.

i have absolutely no room for humor when it comes to addiction, having barely overcome it myself. it's just not funny. these people have real problems and i don't think it's anything to laugh about.

if that makes me a bleeding heart, then so be it.

The next time someone steals my car radio, or mugs my girlfriend for drug $, I'll remember to feel bad for them.

MrBrau1 said:

The next time someone steals my car radio, or mugs my girlfriend for drug $, I'll remember to feel bad for them.

ach, you're just grasping now.

i never once condoned any crimes.

all i said was that i have compassion for people who suffer from addiction.

your post has nothing to do with anything i said.

doherty is the king of all the drughead assholes and the luxury bitch moss is his cocaine-tongued queen. they both should get imprisoned. i am not kidding at all. no mercy

bonosgirl84 said:

ach, you're just grasping now.

i never once condoned any crimes.

all i said was that i have compassion for people who suffer from addiction.

your post has nothing to do with anything i said.

My post has everything to do with what you said. Carry out your logic the rest of the way.

Junkie Pete assults people and is a burglar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom