Doherty: 'I've married Moss' - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-11-2005, 12:30 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 05:25 PM
Maybe the issue of Not Testifying Against Each Other!
__________________

__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 12:35 AM   #17
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrau1


That's ever worse.

A junkie step daddy.
all of these cracks about people with these problems

your compassion

it's staggering

really



personally, i think both of them have great potential

and i hope they find the help they need


now back to the jokes
__________________

__________________
beegee is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 12:39 AM   #18
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 11:25 AM
I'm not making light of it with a joke, bg. It appears he is the one who holds her back from recovering.
__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 04:56 AM   #19
Refugee
 
jacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 1,601
Local Time: 01:25 AM
i don't like drug consumers, i just can't stand them at all.
the world is full of useless fluffybunnies as they are.
this doherty and that moss are just stupid people.

no mercy... misericordia domini
__________________
jacobus is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 06:12 AM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life
 
FizzingWhizzbees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: the choirgirl hotel
Posts: 12,614
Local Time: 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
personally, i think both of them have great potential

and i hope they find the help they need


now back to the jokes
thank-you. it's heartbreaking to see one of the most talented musicians of the last few years have all of this stuff happening to him because of drugs. though he can write songs like loyalty song or up the morning while out of his head on drugs and those songs are better than 99% of the shit i hear on the radio each day.

and you know how is pete stopping kate recovering from anything? she was in rehab years ago, she was probably snorting coke while pete was revising for his gcses. it's hardly as though she was little miss clean nose until he rolled up (with no pun intended).

just stupid people, eh? all the fucking huge complexities of why people use drugs in the first place and why some can't stop and yet we can reduce that down to them being stupid people.

back to the jokes then is it?
__________________
FizzingWhizzbees is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 09:40 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life
 
MrBrau1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Verplexed in Vermont
Posts: 10,436
Local Time: 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84


all of these cracks about people with these problems

your compassion

it's staggering

really



personally, i think both of them have great potential

and i hope they find the help they need


now back to the jokes
The guy is a rock star with $ who breaks into people homes and steals shit, cancels gigs cause he's too high or strung out, and enjoys sucker punching people.

If he wanted help, he'd get it.

But then his record sales would drop.

Your bleeding heart. It's staggering.
__________________
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
MrBrau1 is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 09:46 AM   #22
Refugee
 
jacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 1,601
Local Time: 01:25 AM
both are shite. no excuse.

but i feel sorry for her kid.
__________________
jacobus is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 09:49 AM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
1stepcloser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 3,764
Local Time: 01:25 AM
Cancelling gigs is the one thing that annoys me about Pete the most. all the fans who desperately wanted to see him got shafted by him. imagine if you had been waiting all year and spent hard earned money to go and see U2 just for them to cancel their whole tour. i for one would be very pissed of, and let down.
__________________
1stepcloser is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:00 AM   #24
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrau1


The guy is a rock star with $ who breaks into people homes and steals shit, cancels gigs cause he's too high or strung out, and enjoys sucker punching people.

If he wanted help, he'd get it.

But then his record sales would drop.

Your bleeding heart. It's staggering.
"if he wanted help, he'd get it"

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. it's not a choice to be an addict. it isn't something you just wake up one day and decide not to be. even when you get help, you are always an addict. and to suggest that he stays on drugs to boost record sales is just stupid.

i have absolutely no room for humor when it comes to addiction, having barely overcome it myself. it's just not funny. these people have real problems and i don't think it's anything to laugh about.

if that makes me a bleeding heart, then so be it.
__________________
beegee is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life
 
MrBrau1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Verplexed in Vermont
Posts: 10,436
Local Time: 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84


"if he wanted help, he'd get it"

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. it's not a choice to be an addict. it isn't something you just wake up one day and decide not to be. even when you get help, you are always an addict. and to suggest that he stays on drugs to boost record sales is just stupid.

i have absolutely no room for humor when it comes to addiction, having barely overcome it myself. it's just not funny. these people have real problems and i don't think it's anything to laugh about.

if that makes me a bleeding heart, then so be it.
The next time someone steals my car radio, or mugs my girlfriend for drug $, I'll remember to feel bad for them.
__________________
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
MrBrau1 is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:13 AM   #26
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrau1


The next time someone steals my car radio, or mugs my girlfriend for drug $, I'll remember to feel bad for them.
ach, you're just grasping now.

i never once condoned any crimes.

all i said was that i have compassion for people who suffer from addiction.


your post has nothing to do with anything i said.
__________________
beegee is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:17 AM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life
 
yertle-the-turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: York, UK and Singapore
Posts: 11,750
Local Time: 08:25 AM
Why is this thread in this forum, anyway? This is a music forum, not the celebrity gossip forum.
__________________
yertle-the-turtle is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:24 AM   #28
Refugee
 
jacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 1,601
Local Time: 01:25 AM
doherty is the king of all the drughead assholes and the luxury bitch moss is his cocaine-tongued queen. they both should get imprisoned. i am not kidding at all. no mercy
__________________
jacobus is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:26 AM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life
 
MrBrau1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Verplexed in Vermont
Posts: 10,436
Local Time: 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84


ach, you're just grasping now.

i never once condoned any crimes.

all i said was that i have compassion for people who suffer from addiction.


your post has nothing to do with anything i said.
My post has everything to do with what you said. Carry out your logic the rest of the way.

Junkie Pete assults people and is a burglar.
__________________
"If you needed my autograph, I'd give it to you." Bob Dylan
MrBrau1 is offline  
Old 10-11-2005, 10:27 AM   #30
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 04:25 PM
imprisoned?

for drug addiction?

i give up.
__________________

__________________
beegee is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com