Doherty blames Geldof's daughter for Live8 performance - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2005, 10:56 AM   #31
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:46 PM
Bonosgirl84.......i guess he just looks like he hasn't slept in a few years....but that's my opinion

Old 07-08-2005, 10:59 AM   #32
War Child

Local Time: 01:46 AM
Did anyone else think that what he said was motivated by who her mother was?

Old 07-08-2005, 11:52 AM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I saw the the clip he was not that bad....
Old 07-08-2005, 12:23 PM   #34
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace_Hero
You have Fiona Apple in your avatar. Your perception on the human form is bang out of shape.
and i thank god for that everyday
Old 07-08-2005, 02:27 PM   #35
The Fly

Local Time: 12:46 AM
If its any interest Pete Doherty's band 'the baby shambles' were orginally called 'the chavs' until a near court case between a friend of mines band with the same name. Decided to drop the case and just change the name as they couldn't be bothered!
Old 07-08-2005, 05:18 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Peaches is very cute. I read an article that said she has a personality like her mum's.

As for Pete Doherty, he sounds like a walking train wreck. And I'm amazed by the fact that he and Liam Gallagher both had kids with the same woman, Lisa Moorish. Can any of our British friends tell us anything about her?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:30 PM   #37
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:46 PM
I've never heard of this guy before (not unusual for me) but what strikes me in looking at his pictures is that he doesn't have a face that will age well. It's kind of the cute little boy look that with age changes from cute little boy to creepy old guy without ever seeming to go through a fully mature man stage.

Not that it has anything to do with anything really. It's just interesting to me. Be fascinating to see him in 15 or so years.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diane L

As for Pete Doherty, he sounds like a walking train wreck. And I'm amazed by the fact that he and Liam Gallagher both had kids with the same woman, Lisa Moorish. Can any of our British friends tell us anything about her?
She's not really famous or anything. She's the vocalist in a band called Kill City who've had little success.
I think people who do know of her know her moreso for being 'the mother of Liam Gallagher and Pete Doherty's kids' than anything else.
Last year, Liam Gallagher was really pissed off because he felt that the allamony he pays Moorish was being used to support Doherty's kid too (I think Pete was paying Lisa little to nothing per month). Quite bizarre, since recently Babyshambles have supported Oasis on tour. Liam can't stop singing Pete's praises these days
Old 07-08-2005, 07:48 PM   #39
New Yorker

Local Time: 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
is that in reference to the smilie i posted?

if so...i didn't realize that was the "i'm aroused smilie"

:aroused:
Yeah, there's a bit of ambiguity since there's no :penetratemenow: smilie. Which is a bit of a shame, really.

Oh, and apparently Sir Bob's full name is: Robert Frederick Xenon Geldof.

Xenon?! That makes Peaches look sensible.

Peaches full name, incidentally, is Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Geldof. And she's fourteen right now. She has sisters named Pixie, Fifi Trixibelle, and Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily. Her parents are fucking insane.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:08 PM   #40
ONE
love, blood, life

Re: jeSUS, people!

Quote:
Originally posted by dead nancy

and baby shambles's single killamangiro is also available at the itms. 99 cents to actually know what this artist SOUNDS LIKE, if that interests you as much as who he's fucking...

xox,
dead nancy [/B]
thank you, dead nancy, for the iTunes commercial.

Here's to the prosperity of your stock portfolio...and baby shambles!

Old 07-08-2005, 08:31 PM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by typhoon

Yeah, there's a bit of ambiguity since there's no enetratemenow: smilie. Which is a bit of a shame, really.

Oh, and apparently Sir Bob's full name is: Robert Frederick Xenon Geldof.

Xenon?! That makes Peaches look sensible.

Peaches full name, incidentally, is Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Geldof. And she's fourteen right now. She has sisters named Pixie, Fifi Trixibelle, and Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily. Her parents are fucking insane.
Peaches is seriously only 14? that's younger than me! She looks um...experienced? or something in some ways so I thought she was much older than me. What is her mother's name? Do all of Bob's kids have the same mom? Is she that woman who is on Jerry Hall's tv show Kept (in the little caption whenever she comes on it says Bob Geldof's girlfriend, so maybe that's not their mom)? yes, I watch Kept
I knew his kids all had those names but I never saw their full names. Poor kids. They aren't even that pretty in my opinion. Well, at least their dad is Bob Geldof! I'd rather have that name and have a famous father than be a regular person (if that makes any sense)
Old 07-08-2005, 08:44 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Peaches and Doherty? I have never heard of either one of them.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:51 PM   #43
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201

Peaches is seriously only 14? that's younger than me! She looks um...experienced? or something in some ways so I thought she was much older than me. What is her mother's name? Do all of Bob's kids have the same mom? Is she that woman who is on Jerry Hall's tv show Kept (in the little caption whenever she comes on it says Bob Geldof's girlfriend, so maybe that's not their mom)? yes, I watch Kept
I knew his kids all had those names but I never saw their full names. Poor kids. They aren't even that pretty in my opinion. Well, at least their dad is Bob Geldof! I'd rather have that name and have a famous father than be a regular person (if that makes any sense)
Peaches mum was Paula Yates. I think she was mum to two of Geldof's other kids also. She died in 2000, of a drug overdose, I think. She and Geldof were divorced and she was in a relationship with Michael Hutchence (Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily is their daughter) when he died.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:18 PM   #44
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by indra

Peaches mum was Paula Yates. I think she was mum to two of Geldof's other kids also. She died in 2000, of a drug overdose, I think. She and Geldof were divorced and she was in a relationship with Michael Hutchence (Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlily is their daughter) when he died.
thanks. that's terrible, I didn't know that. Must be hard for Bob to raise girls on his own. so wait, Heavenly..... isn't Bob's biological daughter?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:24 PM   #45
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201

thanks. that's terrible, I didn't know that. Must be hard for Bob to raise girls on his own. so wait, Heavenly..... isn't Bob's biological daughter?
No she isn't, but he got custody in late 2000. I guess because he was willing and she would be able to be with her half sisters.