Doha, Qatar Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute:

as i've said previously, there's a canada road not far from my house :cute: a photo of the interstate sign for that exit was my avatar here for a while.

I think we've got a Canada road somewhere around here, too. Certainly a whole bunch named after Canadian locations, anyway (there's one highway where every side road is Quebec St, Newfoundland Road, Montreal Lane, Vancouver Place, Toronto Ditch, etc.)

Khan, according to the last thread your middle name is Cathy? Say, you shouldn't be ashamed of that! That's my sister's name!

And your first name? That's my mum's middle name! Holy shambles!

Khan, according to the last thread your middle name is Cathy? Say, you shouldn't be ashamed of that! That's my sister's name!

And your first name? That's my mum's middle name! Holy shambles!
lol, close. it's catherine. and i know, it's not a bad name per se, but i don't think it fits me. plus with the mary, it's just awful.

lol, close. it's catherine. and i know, it's not a bad name per se, but i don't think it fits me. plus with the mary, it's just awful.

Nah, it's a nice name, I think it suits you. Catherine's her full name, anyway. Although for a period in high school, she spelled it as "Cathi", which felt sort of out of char.

I'll just call you Katie, though. :D

I truly don't like it when it's spelled with a K. Just looks wrong to me.

Kate's full name was Katharine (after Katharine Hepburn).

It was hilarious how frequently people got it wrong despite her telling them the spelling.

Kate's full name was Katharine (after Katharine Hepburn).

It was hilarious how frequently people got it wrong despite her telling them the spelling.
ha, i'd wondered if it was short for katherine or katelyn or kathleen whatever. poor her, since for whatever reason katharine hepburn was named that and not katherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom