Doha, Qatar Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On raw numbers, you are.

But you still have over half of your 90,000 odd posts here.

I have over 33,000 posts outside here. I don't think that's doing too badly.

It would indicate that I've probably only made about 1,000-1,500 posts outside the Superthread since it began, though.

Hah, something about Adelaide for Axver:

Approximately 24% of the population expressed no religious affiliation, compared with the national average of 18.7%.

We're not so fundie.

Hah, something about Adelaide for Axver:

Approximately 24% of the population expressed no religious affiliation, compared with the national average of 18.7%.

We're not so fundie.

Ha, Australia fails. New Zealand's "no religion" percentage is something like 39%. I love my godless country.

hahaaha, a guy in this movie has a poster of LiMAHL on his wall. Only in the 80s was that not gay :cute:

Ha, Australia fails. New Zealand's "no religion" percentage is something like 39%. I love my godless country.

You're an Australian now.

Actually, with 50%+ of the Kiwi population being Christian, I figure it's just because NZ doesn't have as many Asian migrants.

Also, your national anthem. :lmao:

Alright, I'm off of wiki for the night.

See you later, BEG. :wave:

We're not doing bad for a country that was initially populated by missionaries and Maori.

Ha, I know. Within ten years, Christianity will be a minority religion, and if statistical trends hold, "no religion" will be the majority religious stance.

And we still have people who think the Church of England should be our state church?! I'll found the Church of Wait, What, Religion? No Thanks and that can be our state church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom