Dog serial killer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad:

I don't understand what could cause someone to hate animals so much. It's just sick. That makes me so sad. I feel bad for the families who lost thier pets in such a horrible, horrible manner.

Too bad this poor little dog couldn't hand out some justice like the puppy who shot his owner did recently :|

Is this one of the crimes that there is a special place in hell for?

Torturing dogs, I am sure that this sick fuck nails puppies to walls.

I'm not even looking at the link. :mad: Some people are just sick. I hope he goes to hell.

Isn't harming animals the first step to becoming a sociopath? I think I remember reading that somewhere...

This makes me sick to my stomach! I don't understand how anyone could hurt a living breathing creature. Hell, I can't even eat animals nevermind imagine hurting one. :( I hope some serious bad karma comes back around and boots this guy in the ass!

Bastards. I can't stand abuse of children or animals - both are innocents and deserve to be protected. Prayers sent out to those families.

makes me want to find ashtabula county, dress up in a really convincing dog suit, and then blast the hell out of that/those motherfucker(s).

Back
Top Bottom