Doesn't it seem like they just got done putting last year's So. Cal. fires out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a really bad forest fire already too, Picnic Rock and it wasn't even spring yet. The snow ended up putting it out. :|

yikes avsgirl! Seriously, what is with the fires starting so early?

I don't think we're going to get any snow to put it out :lmao:. I think the heat and the santa ana winds have a lot to do with it.

The radio reported that a man had been taken into custody for your fire; I called a guy in Winchester this morning to cancel tomorrow afternoon's appointment; told me that the blaze was within 1 1/2 miles of his house which is in a tract only 4 months old.

Asshole firebugs!

Yeah, there are a lot of roads blocked off in the Red Hawk/Vail Lake area. My drive to school was already smoggy enough, now it's just plain discusting :yuck:.

What pisses me off is that you still see people flicking their cigarette butts out the window, that's what ashtrays are for fuckers! :mad:

We had a wet winter/early spring here in NM but we are nowhere near the point where we can relax here either, after the devastating drought of the last 5 years. I love spring and dread the fire season at the same time. :(

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Yeah, there are a lot of roads blocked off in the Red Hawk/Vail Lake area. My drive to school was already smoggy enough, now it's just plain discusting :yuck:.

What pisses me off is that you still see people flicking their cigarette butts out the window, that's what ashtrays are for fuckers! :mad:

Bravo! :up:

Back
Top Bottom