*Does the Wedding Day dance*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Wooooooo today is my wedding and i'm on Interference! LOL I just came by my house quickly to get something. Man i'm a wreck! I just hope I get over it cos I don't want to have any type of accidents :huh: LOL

:dance: Wooooooo Hooooooooo! I hope I remember everything from the rehersal last night LOL Ok that's all from me...gotta to get my hair done and all that shizzy! :D :D Next time you hear from me i'll be Mrs. Sturgess :D

Thanks guys :hug: :hug: Our wedding song is going to be All I want is you :D :D

Ok I really gotta run now :D

*prays it doesn't rain today as it has rained the last week*

BTW - This up to yesterday night had been the worst week ever LOL. I think I cried at least 10 times lmfao ok

BYE BYE :heart:

My big day isn't for at least 2 years yet--but I'm actually singing a wedding today and knowing that an Interferencer is getting hitched is super-exciting!!! Lots of love to you and your spouse-to-be. :)

P.S.--"AIWIY" will be my song too.

Enjoy!

And rehearsals? :eyebrow:
Were you afraid to forget to say "I do"?
:p

*has confidence everything will go perfect on the big day*

Popmartijn said:
Enjoy!

And rehearsals? :eyebrow:
Were you afraid to forget to say "I do"?
:p

*has confidence everything will go perfect on the big day*

do y'all not have wedding rehearsals the night before the wedding in the Netherlands?

:applaud: :hug: To Mr. & Mrs.Sturgess on their Wedding Day!! Congrats-and may all the 'days jitters give way' during your wedding day dance!:heart: :heart: :D :dance: :dance: :heart: ;) And May you both have a very happy, loving lifelong friendship!! And yes-may babies!!!:wink: All I want is You...!ahh, perfect song, for the perfect day!

**does the wedding day dance too** :dance:
I'm sure you look radiant MG. It is a beautiful thing, the commitment to love , a harbour in the tempest :hug: **joins MG's parents in admiring the little girl who has blossomed into today's beautiful bride**
:sad: weddings:sad:....:heart: :dance: :happy:
Take care of each other

:sad: <<<<<<<< :larry: right now

:ohmy:
hanger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom