Does anyone remember Jimmy'll fix it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
aaaaahaaaaaahaaa i remember that was on when i was about 4 and i got my mum to write me a letter saying Dear Jim, I would really like to go horse riding Love Laura Age 4

aaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaahaaaaaaa and i also loved button moon and rainbow wow i cant believe i remembered that

Oh and i used to watch Casualty and Neighbours......weird for a young child lol (I was jsut reading my baby book of things i used to watch on tv and i called my baby brother Mrs Johnson and used to say "Are you ready for your epidural Daid fella?" (i didnt call him david))

Lol Button moon was my fav programme when I was little. I never missed it.
I remember writing to Jim'll fix it when I was about 5 or 6 and I wanted to swim with dolphins. Never got a reply though :mad: and still haven't swum with them yet.
Ha remember the tacky badges on the red ribbons. I really really wanted one of those. :lol:

and omg omg the cheesy music for button mon "we're off to button moon we'll follow mrs spoon"

and the Jimmy'll fix it was it like "Jimmy'll fix it for you and you and you and yooooooooooooou do do do doooooo do do doooooo"

aaaaaaahaaahaha ROFL gotta love cheesy music :D

I wanted to be on TV lol and then i wanted to be a doctor on casualty and had a nurses outfit and went to the hospital and everything wearing it and all the nurses give me a thing that lit up...man if i can get my scanner to work i have to post those pics i look so naughty in them lol

I hate to correct you but I'm pretty sure it was "we're off to Button Moon, follow Mr Spoon". :lol:
I remember watching casualty when Robson Green was in it. My older sister used to watch all the medical programmes cos she wanted to be a nurse.
BTW How old is Jimmy Saville now anyway. I still see him on TV sometimes.

BV - 'Dear Jimmy, pleasey could u fixy for me in that this gorgeous Mr Clement man grabs me and pushes me on the table and snoggles me endlessly for hours n' hours in front of loads of posh mofos asap?'

Old ancient Jimmy - 'WHF?'

:D

mad1 said:
BV - 'Dear Jimmy, pleasey could u fixy for me in that this gorgeous Mr Clement man grabs me and pushes me on the table and snoggles me endlessly for hours n' hours in front of loads of posh mofos asap?'

:D

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeah Mr Clements ooooh baby I want him too bad 2 people i know are after him!!!!!!!!!!! and one is dating him lucky lucky girl!!!!! (and shes not even nice shes sooooo nasty!!!!!!!!) :( Id be all nice and charming to him :D

..was discussing this with a few friends..so many to remember being force fed kiddie shows as we were~~

Trap Door
Captain Planet
Knightmare
Around the World with Willy Fogg
Dogtanian and the Three Muskerhounds
The Ewoks
Fingermouse
Fraggle Rock
Muppet Babies
The Racoons
Thundercats

..quality morning television~~