Does anyone recognize this .wma clip??? Plz Help Me!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

choaderboy

Babyface
Hey!

Ive been trying to find out what this song is for ages!!! PLZPLZPLZ Help Me!!!! It was background music in a TV series called Night and Day (2001). Let me know ANY guesses you have!!!!

I think the 3rd line of the vocals is "I am the one" if thats any help...

ht tp://members.dodo.com.au/~watson5/mystery_song.wma

Oh, btw, its not Mello Hippo Disco Show!!!

Yeah, I got bumped here though by admin.....

I could repost, but I dont want to anoy people tooooooooo much!!!

Yeah, ive tried that to, but no good. Ive even gone as far as emailing ITV, but you can imagine what their response was!!!!

Oh, my guilt about re-posting has offically past......maybe ill have some luck over there- thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah, there are a couple of forums, but no one seems to know what it is...there is a partial tracklisting getting around, but that hasnt helped either...

...on another note I just noticed you're in WA, im in Tasmania!!! How small the world is!!!!

@ Angela:
"looks like home and away meets east enders "

LMAO....thats almost impolite!!!!! Its a great show!!!

@Beli
"It cant possibly be lunch time in Tassie."

Yeah, my clocks a little schizo atm, just licked over 10pm...then again, some maps dont even show Tasmania, so god knows what time zone im in....oh btw, I dont have 2 heads, I was born in Melb!!!! Just thought I should clear that up. Yeah, Night and Day is a UK show, was on ABC here for quite a while....

According to Medicare I used to live in Melbourne. I spent most of today arguing that I have never lived there. :mad:

With this song thingie, do you know someone that can strip the talking so we can just here the music? Is that even possible?

the ABC has the best pommy shows. from hearing that little clip you linked, i got rather interested. i can only hope the ABC do reruns!

i'm in syd btw, :wave:

@ Beli
Yeah, I had a go at it using a few different things, but the quality is soooo god aweful, it doesnt really make it any better. Fully annoying, when you can only hum 10 seconds of a song you like....:/

@ Angela
OMG! Funny how we communicate with the other side of the world...to talk to people who are in the same country!!!! It is an awesome show, kinda like twin peaks UK style, but really quirky and funny...

Here is a link to a forum for Night and Day, the owner is actually launching a N&D appreciation site soon.....

ht tp://nad4eva.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general

Good night all.....gotta work early tomorrow......:)

Oh dear, I don't know which one of these threads you will look at. lol.

I just posted a message for you in B&C that it should be Charlatans - Forever :up:

By the way, I have this song on cd, I own the album, if you want me to send you it on mp3 if you can't find it. :up:

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I cant believe it!!!! I have been searching for that song for over 2 YEARS!!!!! I cant tell you how much happiness you have brought into my life today!!!!!! Thankyou soooooooo much!!!! If you ever need a friend in Australia, you've got one!!!!!

Fantastic Music!!!! Out of interest, what other music do you listen to?

loll. Thanks Laura. That cracks me up that you are the one with the answer. This is has become a pseudo Testjes thread. :lmao:

PS Laura can you send the song to me too so I can hear it without the talking, please?

Heya Beli!

Im downloading it right now using limewire if thats any help to you. w ww.limewire.com There are 2 different versions of the song, one sounds live......

Thanks for your help also!!!!

Thanks choaderboy.

PS I dont think I helped at all except maybe keeping this thread towards the top of the list last night.

Im pleased you found your song. Do you have to go to work today? I have visions of you bouncing off the walls. loll.

Bouncing isnt the word!!!! Im actually at work now.....have been for a few hours, im a pilot, just waiting for the cloud to clear a little.....oh god, plz let it rain!!!!!!!! I dont have a cd/mp3 player I can take up with me!!!!! If you like, I can email the song to you?

@anyone..... Does anyone here use livejournal.com?

lara's always good with this kind of thing. i remember once really wanting aliu g's version of jervis cocker's help the aged and she even found the lyrics! i think she painstakingly wrote them out for me, if i remember rightly :love:

this thread is cool. i like that song too. can you you send it lara at testje?

Thats strange, my last reply went through as a new thread....oh well, time to thread jump.....

Back
Top Bottom