Does Anyone Like Hall & Oates? ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
My parents really got me into them. I am not into most artists who write lots of love songs, but I think Hall & Oates is different.;) I might see them in concert soon! :hyper: :) Songs I love are "Want To" "Romeneo Is Bleeding " "Out of the Blue" "Throw the Roses Away" "She's Gone" "Camerilo" and "Alone too Long." :);) Does any have any pics of them?

i don't love them. even if i did, though, i wouldn't keep pictures around the harddrive. come to think of it, i just realized i don't know what 90% of the bands i like look like.

I'm sorry, but I don't like them really. Then again, I don't like pretty much all 80's bands (and no one say "but U2 is from the 80's!", I know that... they are the exception).

I wouldn't say i am a huge fan, but i do own their greatest hits. funny, how it is a double cd. I think one would have sufficed.

GREAT 80's band with some classic hit songs ... :up:

She's Gone
Kiss On My List
Say It Isn't So
You Make My Dreams
Maneater
Rich Girl
Sara Smile
Private Eyes
One On One
Adult Education
I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)

I only know their bigger hits myself.

But I don't mind them, no-they can be fun and nice to listen to :). And every time I hear "Private Eyes", I recall how my sister, when she was a little kid, really loved that song, for some reason. She'd hear it in those music infomercials for 80s compilation CDs and would always sing along and stuff :p.

I also, whenever I hear this band's name, think of somebody at another board I visit who is a HUGE Hall and Oates fan-has been for years :D.

Angela

They were my FAVORITE when I was like 6!! I think my first love ever (besides Michael Jackson circa Off The Wall and Thriller) was John Oates - don't ask me why!!!

They weren't my favorites by a long shot, but I liked them enough to put up their poster in my room in third grade when my mom came back from a show and gave it to me :reject:

They had some pretty good singles, and I think they're a cut above the average '80's rock/r&b combo, although I don't actually own any of their records.

For the longest time my mom thought there name was "Hollow Notes". :giggle:

I have always like that song Kiss On My List. Other than that, I never really liked them.

Early Hall & Oats were great, circa Abandoned Luncheonette 1973. Or at least I used to think so. I'm sure it would annoy me today.

Back
Top Bottom