does anyone here use Earthlink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had Earthlink for 4 years (as well as cable) and I have never had a problem with it. Very reliable.

This friggin cable on the other hand is another story.
mad.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Yeah, I use Earthlink.

I do recommend getting the DSL version of it, however, if you plan to spend a great deal of time online,if you have a powerful-enough computer, and if you can get that type of service where you live. It is just so much better than dial-up...or AOHold!

------------------
...Edge is not of our planet, Larry is a warrior, Adam has seen things that we may never dream of and whatever you do, don't get in a car with Bono.

--Danny Eccleston, from the Elevation tour book

I inquired about this oft-mentioned service nigh on 3 months ago, and I am happy to report to you that it doth rock.

On a pleasant evening in the month of September, I arrived at a local trading post in order to barter my goods. It so happened that an advertisement for this very service was pinned to the outside of the old door. It made, I thought, a most outrageous claim: "Yea, let it be known that any persons who wish to obtain a service that provides earthly links to the inter-net, to the very ether itself, will receive freely both a printer and a scanner."
After a moment of hesitation, my curiosity overcame my mistrust for what is obviously the result of dabbling in extra-human affairs, if you catch my meaning, and so I signed up for access to this mysterious service.
As promised, the machines for printing and scanning arrived free of charge, and in a timely manner too; I was in my wagon carting them off from the post within a week. I have not removed the scanning device from its packaging, but I have printed many legible words with the other, although I daren't ask what forces guide the clicks and whirs that eminate from within that smoothe gray shell.

------------------
"i knew a lady who came from duluth
bit by a dog with a rabid tooth
she went to her grave just a little too soon
and flew away howlin' on the yellow moon."

~ From the lore of the "Meat Puppets" as told by the now deceased Kurdt Kobain.

[This message has been edited by travu2 (edited 12-16-2001).]

I used it also but had problems with email. So, now I use MSN.

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

Earthlink for 6 years. After a seres of blunders by family members, its working like a charm, just like it did when we first got it as Sprint.

Originally posted by U2ME3:
I used it also but had problems with email. So, now I use MSN.

I switched to Earthlink from AOL back in August and I'm seriously considering changing to another ISP! The mail absolutely sucks, I'm so frustrated with it and also I've been having other problems with earthlink!

But anything is better than AOHELL!

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 12-18-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom