Does anyone have any Kings of Leon to share?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try iTunes for the previews... you'll be extremely disappointed. I don't know why U2 would want loser bands opening for them. If it was Snow Patrol, it would have been so much better. But, it's U2 so I can't complain.

stoven said:
Try iTunes for the previews... you'll be extremely disappointed. I don't know why U2 would want loser bands opening for them. If it was Snow Patrol, it would have been so much better. But, it's U2 so I can't complain.

nah...snow patrol are overrated generic crap. they sound like a million other bands.

i've got no idea who kings of leon are though.

I like them a lot; new album is great, but the first one is better.

My favorite songs: red morning light, and Holly roller Novocaine

Kings Of Leon are ok, but not a great band or something

I prefer KOL than Snow Patrol

I'm working on a KOL article now for this site, so if any of you want to give me a quote for it (please provide permission), please respond with it here or over email. Thanks!

HelloAngel said:
I'm working on a KOL article now for this site, so if any of you want to give me a quote for it (please provide permission), please respond with it here or over email. Thanks!

i suppose you're directing this towards the folks who enjoy them, and don't want anything negative

:wink:

Kings Of Leon, Snow Patrol.... i'm not keen on either, although given the choice, i'd take Snow Patrol any day.

I think Kings Of Leon are an aquired taste, but i've been trying for two years, and am still none the wiser. They were on before U2 when they performed on CD:UK back in October, and shortly after, Bono said somewhere he was a fan.

IWasBored said:

i suppose you're directing this towards the folks who enjoy them, and don't want anything negative

:wink:

Well, in an ideal world, I'd absolutely include a more negative-skewed quote for this article, but want to keep it on the positive side in case the KOL read it somehow.

However, if I was just writing a fan reaction article, I'd absolutely want your quote, IWB!

i have seen kings of leon twice and let me tell you they are class!!! really good full on rock can't wait!

Haven't heard Kings yet, I might head over to their website right now, but I'm sooooo glad it's not Snow Patrol. I hate them.:mad:

Kings of Leon? Southern Rock?

Gross. Doesn't make much sense, but who cares? Just means I'll have another hour to get a good buzz going. :)

prepare to be disappointed, kings of leon seriously blow. its unfortunate, since u2 generally gets quality opening acts. i would have even preferred snow patrol (not saying much)

HelloAngel said:

Well, in an ideal world, I'd absolutely include a more negative-skewed quote for this article, but want to keep it on the positive side in case the KOL read it somehow.

However, if I was just writing a fan reaction article, I'd absolutely want your quote, IWB!

so you're suggesting that the kings of leon would actually come here? how would we know if it was really them? seems we have a problem with that sort of thing round these parts...

i'm kidding. i haven't really heard enough of their stuff to even give you an opinion, if you did want one. i listened to half of 'the bucket' before concluding that their singer needs to be shot and put out of his misery.

The first album was a terrific debut, chock-full of up-beat rock and roll, and they have a very unique singer which helps them stand out, I feel. Loved "The Bucket" too!. :)

Back
Top Bottom