does anyone have a favourite sesame street character?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: Elmo and Cookie Monster.

I have always had a soft spot for The Count though cuz he was my grandpa's favorite. Grandpa and I were very close, but he died when I was in kindergarten. The Count would make me cry after that.

grover.

he used to play super grover - had a kite and flew and everything.

i used to have a gold colored couch that i would jump onto wearing a cape and a grover shirt going "SUPER GROVER"

i would count how many cushions i could pass over.

Lilly said:
i used to have a gold colored couch that i would jump onto wearing a cape and a grover shirt going "SUPER GROVER"

i would count how many cushions i could pass over.

Used to?

In reality folks, I saw Lilly jumping the old gold couch with a cape and grover underoos last week. I spent the next two night in the mental hospital.

Oh the flashbacks, people. It's the flashbacks that hurt.

Kieran McConville said:
I used to have a favourite Sesame Street character. Dr Gonzo. Sadly he was , what's the expression, retired.

Was he a Sesame Street character? I know he was a muppet, but there were several muppets who never were on Sesame Street.

Grover and Oscar the Grouch were my favorites when I was young...lol.

Melon

Probably either Cookie Monster (anyone remember the cookie disco) or Grover.

For some reason I used to be terrified of Don Music, the guy that would have a fit and bang his head on the piano when he couldn't rhyme.

://www.cmug.org/articles/DonMusic.html
:lol:

maude said:
Probably either Cookie Monster (anyone remember the cookie disco)

I have a cassette tape of Sesame Street dance songs (shut up...I had a gift certificate and was feeling goofy), and one of the songs is Cookie Monster singing "Me Lost Me Cookie At The Disco". :lmao: I :heart: it!

I've always loved Grover. He is sweet, sensitive, goofy and loves hugs. Wow, it just struck me, I'd like to find a man like Grover!! hahahaha

I've never heard that one before :laugh: .....my brothers and I used to have an old Sesame Street album and the Cookie Disco was the one I remember the most.

cookie.jpg

He's shaggy, he's blue
and he knows how to chew....COOKIES!

sherlock hemlock, forgetful jones, prairie dawn...it's all about the supporting characters, dude.

edited to say, we had the "sesame street fever" record when I was a kid. It was really scary...I think there was a disco version of "Doin' the Pigeon" *shudder*

Last edited:
Oh gosh I had a bunch of faves... Snuffy, Grover, Prairie Dawn, and Guy Smilie are the ones that come to mind the quickest. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom