does anyone have a favourite sesame street character?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Q: What did Kermit the Frog say when Jim Henson died?

A: Nothing.

Mr. Snuffleupagus :D

but I preferred the muppets:

Animal
Beaker
Swedish chef
Fozzie Bear
and the grumpy bald eagle who always told everybody to behave

:up:

- Oscar the Grouch, my parents called me that when I was little. LOL ;) :grumpy:

- The Sesame Street Beetles, singing "Letter B."

I also liked Disco Cookie! haha

maude said:
Probably either Cookie Monster (anyone remember the cookie disco) or Grover.

For some reason I used to be terrified of Don Music, the guy that would have a fit and bang his head on the piano when he couldn't rhyme.

://www.cmug.org/articles/DonMusic.html
:lol:

:lmao: I Loved Don Music. but i always felt sorry for him when he would bang his head for not being able to get it right. aww.

my fave was Oscar The Grouch.

then on the muppets it was ANIMAL!!

yertle-the-turtle said:
i liked snuffy, the big furry elephant dude.

:cute: snuffleupagus was always my favorite too...he was always so mysterious :sexywink:

I like the count too...and cookie monster...and bert and earnie...and oscar the grouch...and grover...uh ok, so I like them all :lol: but snuffy was my favorite :heart:

Snuffy
I saw a Snuffy shirt at Hot Topic this weekend, I'm really, really tempted to go back and buy it.

Beaker's cool too, chemists are close to my heart :sexywink:

groversequence.jpg

Discotheque!

u2popmofo said:
The Count

hahaha
hahaha

No shit. The scariest dream I EVER had as a kid involved the Count, some manical laughter, and a haunted house *shudder: let's hope I never have THAT dream again...

Barkley and Prarie Dawn for me...

senrab said:

My dad used to call me Forgetful Jones. lol

the ironic part is that i couldn't remember his name when i posted that :huh:

i was very close to just saying that guy who hums songs cos he always forgets the words...

and another thing....not a character, but anyone remember that pinball machine thing that counted? i used to like that.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I loved Oscar's worm Smiley, Slimey? Remember when he went to space?

I too, love Bert and Ernie. The Count and Cookie monster also hold special places in my heart.

I can't believe anyone else loves Slimey :heart: No one usually knows who I'm talking about :lol:

Cookie Monster is also one of my favourites, and Snuffy, and the Count, and Oscar, and Grover.. lol. I never liked Elmo very much.

Back
Top Bottom