Does Anyone Else Like Henry Rollins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, I admit it, I am a Rollins girl, have been since I was 16. I know even uttering the words "Henry Rollins" in the U2 world can be a little dangerous, but I figure there must be someone else out there who is a fan of Black Flag, Rollins Band, the books, the movies, the spoken word, something.

So if you have anything nice to say about Mr. Rollins, do so here. If not, there are many, many other threads around to do that.

I'll be back to share some of my Rollins stories later if anyone is interested.

Musically, I am not a fan. But even if I were it would be impossible to like him as a human being after he made the comment in 2001, and I quote, "If Bono's life ended tommorrow, it would not be a moment too soon." :(

I am not too familiar with his work. I have heard some Black Flag though, and I liked it.

I do enjoy his spoken word...he came to my college campus when I was a freshman. A good time was had by all.

I've seen his spoken word six times and he's always fantastic. I did see him a few too many times on his tour back in '98/'99, by the last show I went to I was mouthing along to his stories :reject:

He's phenomenal, my guardo camino.

Back
Top Bottom