Does anybody watch Eco-Challenge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Wow, I don't belong in this forum. But...

I was just wondering if anyone watches this show. It's an adventure race, this year it's set in New Zealand. It's on the USA network, but tonight's the last night. I've loved Eco-Challenge for years (though it's certainly not something I could do!) I'm cheering for Team Go!
biggrin.gif

Anyone else a fan?

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Hmm I havent watched that one but I have been watching the other one I think on FOX.. I cant remember what its called.. but same type of show, they race against each other and travel all over the world to different points and have different tasks to do.

Pretty interesting. Dunno if I could ever do it though!

Sicy, I think you're talking about The Amazing Race on CBS. I love that show! Way better than survivor.

Also, I've also been watching some of the Eco challenge on Discovery. So I think it just started on Discovery. Good stuff so far. I like how it's not for the money, but for the respect.

------------------
You Elevate My Soul!

Yes, I have watched it for many years.

Is team PURENZ ever going to get any sleep - they are like robots or something. They don't even look tired.

Sarah Boardroom - someone show her the boot please - whiny wench.

The team that's bringing up the rear - the team on non-athletes - they have alot of character. The brazilians - those women are amazons - if they didn't want a man on their team why didn't they just say so
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Big finale tonight - 3 teams could take it. I think the NZ team is going to implode and Eco-Internet is going to take it - we'll see what happens.

Those Brazilians are the comic relief.

Poor NZ had a guy who gave into the sleep derprivation. The US team has pulled ahead by last count I heard...

dream wanderer

Back
Top Bottom