Does anybody use Kazaa v2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Does anybody us Kazaa v2?

I've still got v1.7.1 and I'm wondering if its worth upgrading to the latest version or sticking with the one I've got.

well Kazaa lite v2 if that counts, Kazaa is full of spyware etc.

Depends what you want it for really, V2 is skinable, and has a new rating system (the more you transfer your file to other people, the higher your rating, and the higher your priority in other's queues, apparently)

I quite like it, I know a few people have found it a bit crashy though...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
what is spyware?:shifty:

Spyware is software that takes information from your computer. Most people hate this. Kazaa was revealed to be spyware a while back and so Kazaa lite (spyware-free) became its replacement. If you want to scan and remove spyware/adware from your computer (and you most likely will have some) use Lavasoft's Ad-aware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com

ya, definately remove all things kazaa on your computer and download www.kazaalight.com

no spyware, but its just as good.

i had to format my MONTH OLD computer yesterday. the dell guy figured there was a good chance that kazaa screwed my computer up. :| not cause of spyware but for other reasons...

ya, definately remove kazaa completely, its an evil program.

holy crap, can anyone help me figure out how to connect to Kazaa-Lite?? i erased regular kazaa, and installed lite (ver. 1.7.2), but it it just keeps saying connecting... and i'm not behind a firewall or anything. i've been trying all this proxy crap for hours but i have no idea what i'm doing.

this sucks

just search for kazaa lite on Google, there are a whole bunch of download sites out there, sometimes one or two dont work but you can always find it somewhere :)

Back
Top Bottom