Does anybody here use PayPal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I just used paypal to pay for an ebay item. The card I used is a visa gift card, which I had just added to my paypal account to use for this item. I know that when you use a card with paypal for the first time, paypal charges an addition $1.00 fee, but this time, THREE additional $1.00 fees appear on nationalcity.com's transaction record for this card.

Anyone have any answers?

I use PayPal for eBay and various online account subscriptions.

Are they pending fees or did they all go through?

In the past I've been charged random fees and once even charged the full price twice, but then they disappear.

Liesje said:

In the past I've been charged random fees and once even charged the full price twice, but then they disappear.

Same here.

I've also heard that with visa gift cards you get charged a fee every time you use it.

I sent PayPal an e-mail a two days ago right after I made the purchase, and I still haven't recieved a response. I just sent another e-mail. Here it is:

I used a Visa prepaid gift card to pay for an ebay item via PayPal. When I look nationalcity.com's(National City is the bank the card came from) transaction history for that card, in addition to the payment for the item I purchased, it shows THREE additional $1.00 payments to PayPal. I am aware that when you use a card that you've just added to PayPal, it charges ONE additional $1.00 fee, but why are there THREE additional $1.00 fees charged to my Visa prepaid gift card? I'd like to know why I'm paying an additional $3.00; and if a mistake has been made, I'd like it to be corrected.

Back
Top Bottom