Does Anybody Else Agree With Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Ok. I want to find out who agrees with me on two very important topics (my friend and I were agruing about this earlier):

1. Michelle Branch is very, very hot.
2. Kelly Clarkson lost a lot of her hotness when she got a nose ring.

Opinions please.

i thought this forum was about music

:wink:

i find neither attractive...but then, their music annoys me and i'm female...

i ACTUALLY DON'T REALLY FIND mICHELLE bRANCH TO BE ALL THAT HOT. she's attractive sure, but not ranking up on any sort of list.

Even though I'm a woman, I still think I can say that neither are very attractive, especially compared to a lot of the other women in the music business right now.

meh.

if you want a hot chick, take a look at the girl who was on power mechanics for kids a few years ago, and most recently appeared in old school as the high school chick who slept with one of the main carachters.

I think Michelle Branch is pretty.

I have no opinon on Kelly Clarkson without nose ring vs. with nose ring because I loathe American Idol and am trying my best to ignore her existence.

Ah yes, Elisha Cuthbert, makes 24 that much more enjoyable she does!

Who knew ole deathbear had good taste in hot chicks as well as music.

1024_768_elishacuthbert.jpg

she's got it all over michelle branch...

michelle.jpg

Woah. That's a bad pic of her (Michelle Branch), man.

And I never said Michelle Branch was the hottest girl on the face of the earth. I merely said she is hot.

michelle branch has a huge forehead. and she gives her album titles weird names. she has one of those six year old girls on helium type singing voices. do female singers not go through puberty anymore?

those are not good or bad things, but just things i've noticed over the years.

1. Michelle Branch isn't that hot. Then again, I haven't seen/heard much of her here.
2. I almost want to say: Kelly who? Never seen a picture nor heard a note of her here in the Netherlands. We've got enough crap of our own around here. :p

C ya!

Marty

P.S. Elisha Cuthbert... :drool: I already was addicted to the first season of 24, but now I definately want to see the second season when they're going to air it here in the Netherlands (sadly missed the airing on the BBC)

Michelle Branch gets my respect because she actually writes and plays her own music. That said, I don't really care for her music that much. I think she's attractive. Not super 'omigod she's hawt!' attractive, but attractive nonetheless. :)

Kelly Clarkson has a good voice, but the music they're throwing at her sucks big time. I'd classify her in the same range of attractiveness as Michelle, maybe a little higher.

Last edited:
Hotability?
at a glance,
Elisha reminds me of Cameron Diaz.
Michelle Branch was lucky to get the gig with Santana...imho
Kelly Clarkson..I've never seen her, with or without ring. Most people look better without a nose ring...imho

I did watch quite a few silverchair videos last night, in chronological order:drool: at one stage Daniel Johns had an eyebrow ring and I thought that it detracted from his beauty.
Hot dang he was a handsome teenager and even though he was dangerously thin ,he looked so:drool:worthy in the "Ana's Song" clip.
While I'm at it, I like a man with both ears pierced..Bonostyle....pirate puffy shirt style:drool:

back to the girls......

Stories for Boys said:
i thought this forum was about music

:wink:

i find neither attractive...but then, their music annoys me and i'm female...

Seriously. Move this to PLEBA or something for fucks sake.

Elvis Presley said:
1. No

2. Never was

Yeah. I get that girl confused with the other girl who plays the piano... you know... that one.

I have no problem with guys discussing looks instead of music. After all what is PLEBA? ;) Go for it! :)

DaveC said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with U2. It shouldn't be in PLEBA.

Yes, I'm well aware this has nothing to do with U2. But Just The Bang and Clatter has NOTHING to do with rating hot chicks. :|

Well I've certainly been mislead.

Good day sirs and madam.

Back
Top Bottom