Does Anybody Else Agree With Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeadsOnSticks said:
Yes, I'm well aware this has nothing to do with U2. But Just The Bang and Clatter has NOTHING to do with rating hot chicks. :|

I find "rating HOT chicks" a funny statement. Almost sounds like you just judged em yourself, using rating, hot, and chicks. :up:

I see nothing wrong with this. They are musicians who just happen to catch the fancy of some music loving guys. PLEBA is for U2 pictures.

Look, I'm not interested in getting into a pissing contest over this. I'm obviously in the minority here regarding the issue of talking about female musican's looks and the lot. So, have at it. I just felt that if Dave C wanted to ooh and ahh over these ladies this wasn't the right forum for it. I guess I was wrong. Whatever. I mean, I'm not disagreeing with what anyone has posted in here, I just felt like it was out of place in this forum. I hope everyone can forgive me and my prudishness. :blahblah:

Last edited:
You prude.

Are forgiven.

You are forgiven.

If the Who says so... so it be.

I'm going to have to agree with HOS on this one. I personally think the music industry would be far better off if so much time wasnt spent on finding goodlooking artists, and instead spent on finding talented artists.

Then again, I still like a good oogle now and then.

I'd rather the music industry pick up a hot talented artist rather than an ugly talented one.

Cuthbert is gorgeous. Branch is cute (most of the time). Kelly Clarkson is aiite but I think its her talent that truly makes her pretty.

By the way, Miss Independent is a pretty catchy tune.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom