Does 30 Seconds to Mars Have to Choke a Bitch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
Alt title: Mr. Frodo, say you like my band, Mr. Frodo.

Elijah Wood was shocked when he was attacked by Jared Leto at an awards show recently, because The Lord Of The Rings star said he didn't like Leto's band. The 26-year-old star was attending the MTVU Woodie Awards in November when Leto, who is the lead singer of cult act 30 Seconds To Mars, approached his table. Leto came over, whispered in Wood's ear and walked away, but then turned around, grabbed him by the throat and called him a "f**king a**hole." Wood tells Jane magazine, "He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band. He said that initially and walked away. I guess he thought I was laughing at him, but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me." He adds, "I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't usually happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."

lol.

Last edited:
Jared Leto lost his cool at the Sundance Film Festival on Saturday

(BANG) - Jared Leto lashed out at photographers during the Sundance Film Festival on Saturday.

The actor - who is promoting new film 'Chapter 27' at the Festival in Utah's Park City - stormed out of the VIP section of Harry O's bar, shouting, 'No! No more, bro!' when a photographer tried to take his picture.

'Fight Club's' Leto then had his hair yanked by a "big guy", sparking another furious outburst from the actor.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "Leto whipped off his hat with earflaps on and stepped up to the big guy. They were yelling at each other."

Tempers were cooled before any punches were thrown, but Leto reportedly returned two hours later to look for the man.

Leto, who had his big break alongside Claire Danes in TV series 'My So Called Life', plays John Lennon's assassin in 'Chapter 27', alongside Lindsay Lohan.

Leto and Lohan reportedly dated last year, but broke up because Leto didn't like the paparazzi attention Lohan attracted.

(C) BANG Media International

I am to lazy to google him, who the hell is Leto?:shrug:

He better back off Woods, I like that guy, he seems cool.:madwife:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am to lazy to google him, who the hell is Leto?:shrug:

He better back off Woods, I like that guy, he seems cool.:madwife:

He's an emo idiot... He was the love interest in My So Called Life and the pretty boy that Ed Norton beats the shit out of in Fight Club... If only that were real...:drool:

Hey Jared, yer band sux hahahaha!!!!!!!!1!1!1

Oh oh, he's coming to kick my ass...

Back
Top Bottom