Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I know how you feel. I'm hoping that at some point over the next 8,400 posts or so, I think of something brilliant for my 100,000th post.

Well, with that one I think it needs to be a post for the whole forum. Because, it's a milestone not just for you but for the entire forum.

Well, with that one I think it needs to be a post for the whole forum. Because, it's a milestone not just for you but for the entire forum.

I've seriously thought of posting what I think of everybody on the forum, but if I did that, there wouldn't be a 100,001st post.

Whatever happens, the 100,000th post will be in the Superthread.

Wouldn't necessarily work! When I went to wash my hands this afternoon, the water coming out of the COLD tap was warmer than what I would normally willingly put my hands under when I turn on the HOT tap. Undoubtedly proof today was too hot!

I was a little worried about my fish when the filter wasn't on during the power outage, but my fish are hardy bastards. The colder extremes of winter - and my delight in keeping the windows open for maximum cold - bother them more than heat, it seems.
Fair enough... Your pipes must be exposed to the sun, or somewhere where they heat up, I guess. The cold taps in our place still put out cold water, which is probably all that got us through Wednesday night. We took turns standing in a cold bath... that felt soooooo good. I can't sleep if my feet are hot (or cold).

ali, too lazy to quote you, but cold water from the tap probably would have ruined the ph in their tank, that's pretty delicate/important generally
Yeah, I did think of that... Ax has this stuff called stress coat, I was wondering if that fixes tap water so it's okay for fish? I guess it would depend on the fish... or you'd think fish-owners would have stuff there to fix the pH. I dunno. She probably couldn't do anything.

Fair enough... Your pipes must be exposed to the sun, or somewhere where they heat up, I guess. The cold taps in our place still put out cold water, which is probably all that got us through Wednesday night. We took turns standing in a cold bath... that felt soooooo good. I can't sleep if my feet are hot (or cold).

Oh man, the cold bath I had this evening was lovely. It was late enough that the water in the pipes had cooled down a bit. But yeah, I know the pipes run along the western side of the house and SERIOUSLY heat up in the afternoon. It's not bad in winter, I often time my showers to get a bit of extra heat out of the pipes since I have such a dodgy hot water tank, but in summer.

Yeah, I did think of that... Ax has this stuff called stress coat, I was wondering if that fixes tap water so it's okay for fish? I guess it would depend on the fish... or you'd think fish-owners would have stuff there to fix the pH. I dunno. She probably couldn't do anything.

Yep, for fish like mine, the stress coat stuff makes tap water perfectly acceptable for them.

Alright, great to hear!

... Hey, waitaminute, Ax! I'm beginning to think you might be joshing around here!

Whatever made you think that? The fact I don't own anything vaguely resembling a bandana, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom