Dodji, Senegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

I wouldn't normally say this, but since it's you - you need to make it to that Killers gig.

I know. I've never seen them at a real concert, the one time I saw them live was a festival, and the KROQ gig that I watched the stream of was a festival too. I want to hear them play nonsingles damn it!

SIDEWALKS... PORCHES... STEPS AND DRIVEWAYS MAY ALSO BE GLAZED OVER... SO WALKERS SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL.

If there's ice on the sidewalk...it MIGHT be slippery guys.

I hate the Northern Hemisphere and their winter right now. Hate with the furious jealousy of ten thousand suns. :grumpy:

OK dead thread, sorry folks but it's just too fucking hot to sit in front of the pc, and it's running slow anyway.

Nice to talk to y'all :grumpy:

:wave:

Axver, if you call upon 10,000 Suns...are you really helping your situation?

Yes, I'll use those 10,000 suns to melt your hemisphere and flood this one with nice, cooling water.

Also, you've joined an elite club! In Blue Ball, you became the 35th person to reach 1,000 Superthread posts.

I like that this was your 1,000th: U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Blue Ball, Ohio Superthread
Prescient, no? (I hope that's what prescient means.... :uhoh:

1,000, huh? If I had any oomph left I'd post the hyper smilie, but I might just let him rest...

Well, I'll definitely be in an air conditioned pub on Sat, when Reptile's playing a gig. Cool air :drool:

Prescient, no? (I hope that's what prescient means.... :uhoh:

1,000, huh? If I had any oomph left I'd post the hyper smilie, but I might just let him rest...

Well, I'll definitely be in an air conditioned pub on Sat, when Reptile's playing a gig. Cool air :drool:

If you meant to say foreknowledge, yes. :wink: Personally, I'll stick with "amusing".

I'm going to see The Triffids tomorrow. Here's hoping the theatre is well air conditioned!

Triffids??? Who's in the band, Steve Kilbey? That should make Indra happy :wink:

And why is Liam lurking and not posting? :mad:

Yeah, Kilbey sings a few songs, including Wide Open Road. indra's already insisted that I post a review of the show. :laugh:

I've got a Church ticket from a show that I missed cos I went into hospital a couple of years ago. Reptile got Steve and Marty to sign it for me. I've got it in my purse wherever I go :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom