doctor WHO!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My wife and I are going to the DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN - Music from O BROTHER WHERE ART THOU? concert tomorrow night! Would you like to go? I can see if extra tickets are available.

~U2Alabama

trying to figure out if this is a joke or not

I would like to not go. :wave:

bama I saved your thread from oblivion and now I regret it

quit talking about beating off.

foray i am so in love with you right now, this smiles EE is for you.

dont be mad at me for my last pee em that i just sent i wasnt trying to be mean.

trust my loving heart.

i did nothing wrong sicy and amanda, and bamas wife wouldnt give two shits what me and bama would do cause were buddies and buddies can do all sorts of shit without having people raise an eyebrow!!!!!1

:angry:

Being a chinapanese, I don't even know what beating off means. Was I beating U2bamaramabambam? Or were we beating 'off' something? Or did you mean drums?

forayese

i heard wheras you know, lol.

ya because then there wen where.

haha.

:|

im going to kill you all.

sorry bama and who.

but still there hose.

please call me Haus from now on. thanks.

haus sounds very chinapanese like in texas there trees.

i think tommorow im going to make a thread that will say "im going to kill you all."

and then leave it like that.

i tell all my friends that im going to kill them, cause its controversial, and the ratings improve and i get conservative parents telling me to lay off on the nastyness but i dont care cause i get payed more.

oh amandapanda, you should know i dont hit girlies... just real women!!!! *implying you arent a woman (cause i know you dont get jokes)

its a joke, all you bleeding heart political correctors can eat my ass with a spork. its a joke, and i love amanda and i love all girls i just dont know how to date them, look at them, touch them, kiss them, talk to them, approach them, or get within 10 feet of them without violating their restraining order against me.

im going to sleep but ive never felt so inspired to write. this sucks i dont want to go to sleep.

man, you haev a great marketing strategy, I have no gift for strategy, kill you to quickly, leaves me little pleasure

I'll have to practice with my left hand, if i know what you mean :sexywink:

im a lefty too, but ive been known to switch hit

amanda, remember that time when i touched your shoulders, whispered in your ear and told you everything was alright?

that was at 3 am in the morning when i came over unannounced, and you screamed at me (you didnt know who it was, cause it was dark in your room and i woke you up and you didnt know i was coming to australia and you thought i was a robber or something) and mased my eyes?

i still cant see, and my brain is still bleeding from the knive you lodged in my ear.

so yes, i do still love you. deal with it.

i love lots of people, but each and everyone for different reasons that make them special.

:D

Back
Top Bottom