Doctor Who

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:tsk:
You're bringing the tone of my thread down with your discussions about Peter Davidson's sex appeal...

Who started all this sex appeal stuff anyway??

:uhoh:

:wink:

My degree is in Occupational Therapy (*braces self for inevitable response "Oh, that's interesting........................What is it exactly??" )

Technically it was you and Susan's curiousity that carried on the Peter Davidson sex appeal discussion. I was completely innocent and recommended that we should leave it alone ("uh, never mind" ) a good few pages back. You've got no-one to blame but yourselves :tsk:

< :angel:

Yes but we didn't know who you had the hots for before we discovered who the mystery man was! :tongue:

Tilli said:

My degree is in Occupational Therapy (*braces self for inevitable response "Oh, that's interesting........................What is it exactly??" )

Oh that's interesting. You mean when you assess and treat physical and psychiatric conditions using specific, purposeful activity to prevent disability and promote independent function in all aspects of daily life?

TheQuiet1 said:

Oh that's interesting. You mean when you assess and treat physical and psychiatric conditions using specific, purposeful activity to prevent disability and promote independent function in all aspects of daily life?

:bow:

That was some fast googling!! But yes, couldn't have put it better myself!!:wink:

Nor am I usually I just happened to skim read down to the NHS careers website very quickly!

Last edited:
Yeah that was scary again but what a lovely looking&lovely girl David's girlfriend is! :cute:

<-------- is jealous :|

:yes: Indeed she is (didn't realise she was his girlfriend!). But I'm going to kid myself and think that it's all down to expert make up and lighting. :wink:

Does anyone else find when they watch this series of Dr. Who that sometimes the episodes seem a bit short? Like they could do with an extra 10 minutes or so?

It's funny you say that 'cos i thought it was a little too dragged out&mushy at the end of that episode, but i see what you mean that they could have it extended and have more happening in it!

Oh the shame :reject:

I haven't noticed - are they shorter than the last series?

:giggle:

I was sure that they were an hour long last series!

Out of interest, Tilli - Do you happen to have Ntl on demand? 'cos they are all being repeated on there!

Yeah I think I'd agree about the ending and when you look back on the episode- you're right not a lot really happened. This series the timings of the episodes seem really off to me. They seem to spend ages on the setting the scene bits before anything happens, rush through the explaining why parts of the plot, have lots of rapid action sequences and then bam, the episode's finished!

I don't have NTL unfortunately. :sad:

My mum's review of this episode wasn't very favourable though!

Oh well :(

I thought it was quite good, but not as good as the others

Back
Top Bottom