Doctor Who

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought it was quite scary again with the giant 'bats'! :uhoh:

seeing K-9&Sarah-Jane again was quite nostalgic for me and i rather liked the ending actually but that's sentimental me! :wink:

Every time David Tennant is on-screen i'm like :drool: what gorgeous big dark eyes you've got baby!

susanp6 said:
Every time David Tennant is on-screen i'm like :drool: what gorgeous big dark eyes you've got baby!

Lmao! I think we need to start an appreciation thread in Pleba!!!

I was saying something similar about him to my mum but she doesn't see it at all:shrug: I think maybe her eyesight is going in her old age...

susanp6 said:

Gradually I'm starting to come round to that way of thinking too... Though what was wrong with his Scottish accent?! Why can't he speak in that? THAT would be :drool: :drool: And I don't :drool: :drool: for just anyone you know.

Tilli :lol: A David Tennant appreciation thread! I can't take my eyes off him - How could your mum not see it?! :wink:

Oh yea, a toy K-9! :rockon:

I read a few interviews with him as well as seeing him talk about this on tv Quiet !: He said that Russell decided to write him as speaking the same way as Rose for some reason :shrug: Altho' he did his Scot accent last week but yeah i adore his normal accent :drool: :drool:

He's so cute :cute: :combust:

Is he Scottish? I didn't realise as I have never seen him in anything else.

I would be intrigued to know what hardcore Doctor Who fans think of Tennant in this role. He definitely brings sex appeal which has NEVER happened before.

He most definitely is Scottish through&through Tilli yes! :yes:

He's from a town just outside Glasgow called Paisley actually, not too far from me :wink:

He first appeared in a prog called Blackpool last year which was a comedy/musical/drama and he spoke in his own accent in that - i'm going to buy it soon! As soon as i saw him in that, i thought - he is sexy!

Have either of you heard of that show Casanova? He's the lead role but weirdly enough i never got to see it so i'm not sure about his accent in that one. Thinking of getting that too on dvd :drool:

Yeah - I didn't get around to watching Casanova, unfortunately - it was on the BBC wasn't it?. Hopefully it will be repeated on one of the BBC channels soon as I wouldn't mind seeing it now!

^^ :lol: :mac:

I've already mentioned him once in this thread. If you squint a bit at him I think you may be able to see where I'm coming from. Or we can all just accept the blatant fact that I have weird taste in men. :shrug:

Gosh I have just read back the thread and realised I am repeating myself re. the David Tennant sex appeal issue! :der:

You don't actually mean David T then Quiet 1? :huh:

Tilli :lol: I know - i was thinking to myself that it sounded like the statement you had already made! :wink:

Ha! I put it in my sig to save saying it again.

Eccleston - I can kind of see it...

smilie_auslachen.gif

You Yorkshire folk are Crazy!!!
(Sorry - couldn't resist!)

I see! I loved Peter Davidson in The Braithwaites! :wink:

:lol: at your sig Tilli! :sexywink: And so true :wink:

By the way your sig sounds really quite impressive. You could have opted for David Tennant :drool: :drool: but instead you went the wordier approach. Was that the uni student in you coming out??

That's when you developed you're crush on him eh? he is kind of cute i've always thought, so i suppose there has been 1 other faintly fanciable Dr. Who :p :giggle:

susanp6 said:
he is kind of cute i've always thought, so i suppose there has been 1 other faintly fanciable Dr. Who :p :giggle:

:madwife:

Please see my signature :tsk:

And Yes Quiet1, I see you recognise the value of my university education. No more :drool: for me, oh no. Those NHS paid tuition fees have not been wasted......

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom