do you wear nylon stockings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
It's called a joke honey, like this thread.

Are you sure? Alcohol abuse and addictiveness is not something to joke about. It kills people.

It's not like Sicy talks that way to everyone...U2man's supposed alcoholism is a long-running (and well-justified) joke in the forum. :wink:

Copy said:

Are you sure? Alcohol abuse and addictiveness is not something to joke about. It kills people.

People joke about the car wreck I was in, even though I could have easily been seriously injured of even killed had I not been able to swerve to avoid the tree.

I'm all for trying to be considerate with what I say so that people won't be insulted, but come on. I don't see anybody in this thread being mean or saying things with malicious intent.

People often tell me I'm insane. Should they not joke about things like that because there are people who truly suffer from insanity, which can cause them to do things like murder people?

I refuse to watch it. I will instead use the 4 minutes I would have wasted on that to do something more productive.

*stares at the wall*

I hate wearing nylons. No matter how careful I am, I get runs in them. Plus I can barely get the petite/medium size over my hips, while the medium/tall size keeps bagging at the ankles.

bayou12780 said:
:up: a classic - so 80's - ya had to have been there utoo!

hey now---I was there....I was just..not as old. I'm a 1980er! :wink:

I was just disappointed that such a great song has such a goofy video

Back
Top Bottom