Do you take the cotton out or leave it in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you take the cotton out or leave it in your aspirin bottles?

• I leave mine in like I'm supposed to

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm a rebel and take mine out

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • I use the cotton to decorate my ceilng cuz it looks like little fluffy clouds

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'll little fluffy clouds your face :angry:

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I keep the cotton in my pocket to snack on when I get hungry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I just opened a bottle of Advil today, and so I was just wondering...do y'all take the cotton out of your bottle of aspirin or leave it in? I take mine out even tho I know you're supposed to leave it in :shame: :laugh:

Last edited:
um, Abel...I don't think they are any rules regarding this cotton ball thing...but I don't think you *have* to leave it in there.
I think it's just to protect the pills in transport. :der:
Hell...I take mine out and throw it out. :lol:
Man, you must be bored.
:lmao:

well i know i just mean that technically you should keep it in cuz it's better, keeps the moisture out, makes the pills last longer, etc. :shrug:

I didn't know you should keep it in...this was not a rebel act.

I take it out. It's much much hassle getting the pills out unless I take it out, then I don't feel like putting it back in.

mmmBono said:
um, Abel...I don't think they are any rules regarding this cotton ball thing...but I don't think you *have* to leave it in there.
I think it's just to protect the pills in transport. :der:
Hell...I take mine out and throw it out. :lol:
Man, you must be bored.

:hug:

i take mine out. but, that's because i tend to keep an old prescription bottle and use it to keep a conglomeration of pills i use most often, so i don't have to bring 20 bottles with me. i keep my daily meds in there, as well as imitrex and tylenol, just in case. so i really don't keep bottles of tylenol around.

Me either

we dont get cotton wool in our pills

We usually get them in little packs with foil over them and you pop a pill out :der:

Lara Mullen said:
Me either

we dont get cotton wool in our pills

We usually get them in little packs with foil over them and you pop a pill out :der:

Just what I was going to say :)

When I was in America I bought a bottle of painkillers and was very surprised to see cotton wool inside them. I thought it was quite interesting, and took great pleasure in leaving the cotton wool in there until the bottle was empty.

yes, I'm :der:

Angela and Bammo :up:

The pill poppin is the best :D

I would leave the cotton wool in to just for novelty value- thats so odd - cotton wool in pills :der:

Pill Poppin:

_1844655_pill_pack300.jpg

My mum got a spanish version of the pill she takes last week - they are a capsule witha purple half and a pink half with little white crystals inside

ABEL -

Did you know that they have powdered-aspirin too? You just mix it with water and drink it. No cotton to worry about.

I've got another idea for a poll!!!!!1!!!!111 :hyper:

Gel tabs or capsules!

zonelistener said:
ABEL -

Did you know that they have powdered-aspirin too? You just mix it with water and drink it. No cotton to worry about.

yesh, i know they have powdered aspirin :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom