Do you smoke?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you smoke?

• Yes, often

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, moderately

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Yes, occasionally

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Uhhh, no and stuff

Votes: 53 66.3%

• Total voters
What's moderately and what's often????? I think my 10-15 cigs a day would be called often, but it's not a hell of a lot is it, it's more like an average smoker. But is an average smoker an often smoker or a moderate smoker in this poll??

u2loopy said:
August 28th will be one year that I quit-cold turkey!!

*pats self on back*

Excellent!!!!

I wish my sister and her boyfriend didn't smoke...I hate knowin' what it's doin' to them...:(

I'd better wait and answer this in a few months.
I'm trying to give up. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I haven't had one.
I never thought it would be this hard to give up but I think I'm through the worst stage of it, I hope.

I dont smoke, I have tried it but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I also got my dad to quit so I think that it would be wrong for me to smoke because it would be like saying to him; well smoking is bad for you, but not for me.

I'm almost done smoking. My throat's starting to bother me. But, it's that damn nicotine! That's what I'm jonesing for. Right now, I'm smoking Marlboro Lights. Ya know, diet Cancer.

no, not really. every once in awhile when i'm out drinking, i'll have one a two. gives me a buzz.

however, even though i don't smoke, i usually carry a lighter with me just in case i see a pretty girl who is looking to fire up a cig.

U2ME3 said:
however, even though i don't smoke, i usually carry a lighter with me just in case i see a pretty girl who is looking to fire up a cig.

*cute* :happy:

I smoke, but I can't believe what you guys consider to be a moderate smoker?!@> I chose that option but it was before I read how much you smoke to qualify. :crazy:

I ashamedly smoke about 6 cigs a day.

I have quit lot's but I can't seem to stay off 'em. :|

I'm like Angel. I smoke between 0-10 or so a day. I can go weeks without one, then I need one.... or something.
I cannot be anywhere near alcohol without a cigarette. They go together like Sonny and Cher...U and 2....Liz Taylor and Marriage...MJ and surgery....you get the picture....

:D

Angela Harlem said:

I cannot be anywhere near alcohol without a cigarette. They go together like Sonny and Cher...U and 2....Liz Taylor and Marriage...MJ and surgery....you get the picture....
:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom