Do you shave on your days off?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:
My balls never have a day off.

They're there every day.

Doin' their thing.

With hair.

That's just lovely...:eyebrow:

Nothing channels the inner hockey player like three day stubble...on the face.

I think guys should always have at least two days' worth of stubble on their faces. It's sexy. :yes:

i don't like stubble, especially if they grow hair like a beast like my boyfriend does because it feels like your face is getting scraped off when you're kissing them. :mad:

Windmilllane said:
Which do you prefer:

George Michael stubble?

or Bono stubble?

When I'm in a public restroom, I imagine if George would be gentle with me. You know, stubble can be a rough and tough deal. I kinda wish he would get playful in that PG S&M kinda way. Oh stubble, I dedicate my next ten years to your satisfaction.

Bono's a priss. Oh, I need my men with stubble to be as nearly as tall as me.

Mud in the Sand said:

When I'm in a public restroom, I imagine if George would be gentle with me. You know, stubble can be a rough and tough deal. I kinda wish he would get playful in that PG S&M kinda way. Oh stubble, I dedicate my next ten years to your satisfaction.

Bono's a priss. Oh, I need my men with stubble to be as nearly as tall as me.

George Michael is a lot smaller than Bono.

angelordevil said:

That's just lovely...:eyebrow:

Nothing channels the inner hockey player like three day stubble...on the face.

Spaeking as a hockey player - you're exactly correct.

Mr.Brau Shaving your balls so soon?

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i don't like stubble, especially if they grow hair like a beast like my boyfriend does because it feels like your face is getting scraped off when you're kissing them. :mad:

While I think stubble on certain guys can look hot, I agree with you that kissing a guy with stubble does not feel good at all. I do not like having stubble burn left on my face after I kiss a guy. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom