Do you sell anything on eBay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wenda

New Yorker
I just listed some stuff this weekend and I think I'm addicted to it, lol.

Here I am, looking around the house looking for stuff to get rid of. So far I've listed books and no one is biting. Hopefully they'll go.

No, but I've purchased things on eBay.

I find it really hard to get rid of my stuff, no matter how little use I have for any given item anymore.

I buy so much on eBay. I was a little hesitant to list but here I am, now listing. It's fun.

i've bought a few things there, never sold (or tried to) sell anything there. I have sold several things on amazon though

neonheart said:
i've bought a few things there, never sold (or tried to) sell anything there. I have sold several things on amazon though

I thought about that too. Is it nice and easy?

I've only bought stuff on eBay. LOTS of stuff. It is addicting. I've never listed and sold anything, I am araid it will become addictive also. I really could use selling stuff to bring in some money though.

Our college has this online eDeals forum and everything I've tried to sell has sold on there, except my gymnastics leotards. I sold four of them for a total of around $55. Pretty good considering they were all used and three of the four only cost me $10 new. The fourth was a custom made competition one that was $54 new, but we did a fundraiser and I covered the cost at the time I bought it new. So I came out ahead selling used leotards!

I've been selling on ebay for about 2 years now. It's very fun and very addicting! I have like 1500 feedbacks.. all positive!

I've bought stuff and sold stuff on eBay. It's an easy way to make a bit of cash (and a very easy way to spend lots of cash! :ohmy: ), if you have stuff people want.

Right now though what I do mostly is peruse eBay for people selling pirated or unreleased copies/promo copies of cds of a band I know. When I find such auctions I let the band know and the auctions get pulled. :evil:

I sold somethings on eBay. It's ok and easy, even if it sucks that they take a part of what you should earn.

yep i do both my feedback is 276 100%. its great if you have something worth $ & you watch it go up in the last mins. :wink:

redkat said:
I'd like to start selling

How about some tips?

I have mostly bought things, but recently I have tried selling some things.
Photos are very important, so try to include some. Also, always include a detailed description of the item you're selling, including the condition of it.
You can search closed auctions on ebay to see how much things generally go for.
I found the ebay message boards to be helpful, too.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom