Do YOU remember when you hit 100 posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope I don't. I just noticed though that I'm almost half way to 500. I never thought I'd post that much at a forum ever again. I had about 7000 posts at mygnr.com up untill they banned me.:( Anyways it's not about how many posts , it's about the quality of the posts. Though I'm sometimes severely lacking in that also.:laugh:

i didnt even notice until this mornng that i am over 4,000 in the "other" U2 forum world....i really don't know why 100 here even occured to me....i suppose it was an easy way to get a topic going to get to know some of you without talking about the dreaded BIG 3.....(set lists, sex, & politics)

If we only had this type of communication in the 80's...I can see it now.....

"hey, what color were David Lee Roth's spandex pants at last night's concert?"...."OMG, Rick James pulled me from the crowd & I got picked to go back stage"....."loverboy sucks"....."the cars are awesome"......

Wouldn't that be great!!!!

Yes I do as a matter of fact.

I was in a Zoo Confessional thread and proclaiming my love for midgets when I suddenly spilled lighter fluid on my keboard because my midget friend, Sonny, was tickeling my feet.

stuff happens.....:laugh:

marietta said:
i didnt even notice until this mornng that i am over 4,000 in the "other" U2 forum world....i really don't know why 100 here even occured to me....i suppose it was an easy way to get a topic going to get to know some of you without talking about the dreaded BIG 3.....(set lists, sex, & politics)

If we only had this type of communication in the 80's...I can see it now.....

"hey, what color were David Lee Roth's spandex pants at last night's concert?"...."OMG, Rick James pulled me from the crowd & I got picked to go back stage"....."loverboy sucks"....."the cars are awesome"......

Wouldn't that be great!!!!

We can only dream marietta.... :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom