Do you remember ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
There was a movie out when I was a kid (I'm thinking it was a contemporary of "Goonies"). I don't remember anything about the movie except that at the end of it a boy figures out how to make a machine come up out of the water at a gravel pit. I remember being scared, so I think at the beginning of the movie we believe that the machine is a monster ...

Does anyone remember this movie?

Goonies was only $10 at Virgin last week, I wish I'd bought it.

I remember there being another movie like Goonies but I have no clue what you're talking about.:wink:

Anyone in here know the movie about the kid that moves from LA to Cincinnati, and roller blades all over the city? Jack Black is in it, I believe. I recall that the kid from LA says "Brah" a lot, and that the final roller blade scene was a really long race that was pretty cool. Seth Green might have been in it, too.

I guess I could IMDB Jack Black and figure the title out, but, that'd be less fun. :)

Airborne struck me as a good film to watch if you're legitimately home sick from work, and are too tired to even put a DVD in, but you find it on HBO France 12 or whatever.

That was the first movie I ever saw Seth Greene in...I just randomly watched it with my aunt one day and we spent most of the time talking about a trip we took to Cincinnati one year.

Back
Top Bottom