Do you remember...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
... Jesus Jones? :wink:

Right here right now there is no other place I want to be.

I vaguely remember the Who? Where? Why? video too.

1992... :cool:

I remember that, it came in an issue of Thrasher skate mag in like 1991, i got it, and there was a tape single of that song, and ned's atomic dustbin's " kill your television". I played that tape over and over while skating my half pipe.

i have the 'doubt' cd.

they came here to play at some bar, but at the time, i wasn't old enough to see them. so me and my friend skipped school and went to an in-store where they signed our cd's. we thought the lead singer was so hot back then. man, we were so stupid.

Man, I played the hell out of that first CD in college. I never cared for "Right Here, Right Now" but the rest of the songs were awesome.

I feel the urge to track down "Who? Where? Why?" right now. Thanks for reminding me of that song! Don't remember much of their other stuff, but they had a later song called "The Devil You Know" that I liked quite a bit.

Early 90s top 40 nostalgia..... :drool: :drool: :drool:

:reject:

damn-you-jesus-jones.gif

Last edited:
I don't remember much of Jesus Jones' stuff but I did like a lot of stuff from the early 90's - The Shamen, The KLF, the Soup Dragons as Imjhitman already mentioned, brings back memories of college. Oops, showing my age there. :wink:

Numb1075 said:
Soup Dragons:drool:
Pleasure

:yes: That was my favorite song of the Soup Dragons. Of course, the only other song I knew was I'm Free. :lol:

UMF, I only knew Unbelievable.

the things you say.... :dance:

finance guy, :up: to the KLF mention! I was so nuts about those singles from The White Room. 3 Am Eternal, Last Train To Transcentral, Justified And Ancient...

The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu. :lol:

Do you remember?

*MJ howl*

Do you remember the tiiiiime
when we fell in love
Do you remember the tiiiime
when we first met, girl
Do you remember the tiiiime

Sorry :wink:

namkcuR said:
Do you remember?

*MJ howl*

Do you remember the tiiiiime
when we fell in love

oh yes. :wink:

I think it's pretty well known here how much I used to listen to Dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom