do you really want to hurt me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3486176.jpg

is really the next big thing for interference? his posting style is wonderful, and as beautiful as the german bark err...i mean language.

Zoomerang96 said:

i havent taken any german since grade 6.

German in grade 6? What?? did you go to a Waldorf school or something?

Lemon Meringue said:

Here pencil yes?

yes! well close anyway. its supposed to be "mr pencil." in math class in grade 12, me and two friends of mine created a techno band with that name.

we made a song called "2000: oceans arent here"

our album was supposed to be called "millenium 2000: oceans arent here."

every one of our songs were based on oceans not being here in 2000. they were going to disappear or something, i guess, come the stroke of midnight of 2000.

anyway, we all made weird noises with our mouths, one guy did the beat, another guy made fusion noises, and i sang some of the words while throwing in a few noises myself.

the class didnt like it, and our teacher, mr. kehler, was incredibly aggravated by the entire thing.

Last edited:
yes, we all took german until grade 6 at least. no choice. then in grade 7 and 8 we could take either french or german. in grade 9 we didnt have to take any second language courses.

you must understand that about 90% of our community knows german. all you have to do is look at a phone book and see our names.

I took German in 6th grade too (or was it 5th grade)...I grew up in a German town too, although I can't remember anything I learned, and I can only remember a few words...except I can sing the first verse of Silent Night in German :lol:

if you didnt have such a fetish for stapp, id give it to you for free.

if you pay me thirty bucks, ill give you a cd alright.

:angry:

Culture Club's "Colour by Number" was one of the first records I ever owned. what was my mom thinking?

Back
Top Bottom