Do you play FABLE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmic_postmark

Refugee
I started playing this two days ago. I really like how you can shape the character and image of the hero. Right now I'm stuckI'm trying to get into Twinblades camp. :reject: I keep getting spotted. Do I need a higher level of guile? Are there any useful tips or hints you can share. Could you please help.

Haven't played it yet. My games played of late:

Morrowind- just bought it, barely started
SW: KOTOR II: The Sith Lords- Beat it once and almost done again
Ninja Gaiden- About half way through
Dead or Alive 3
Metroid Prime 2

Yeah, Fable was pretty dang fun. More of an adventure game than a true RPG in my opinion, but it was still fun times. Anyways, I think you need to get some kind of thieves suit or something to get in.

Maybe I'm mixed up, is that the part you have to sneak around? If it is, go back by the rocks, wait until guys pass you and do that really slow sneaky walk think to the door.

UnforgettableLemon said:
Haven't played it yet. My games played of late:

Morrowind- just bought it, barely started
SW: KOTOR II: The Sith Lords- Beat it once and almost done again
Ninja Gaiden- About half way through
Dead or Alive 3
Metroid Prime 2

Morrowind:

Very addictive. A blast to just explore around. Never finished it.

SW: Kotor 2:

How is it? How would you compare it to the original?

Ninja Gaiden:

I got sick of it quick, really quick. Fun, but too frustrating for me personally.

Dead or Alive 3:

Very fun. I'm interested in how Dead or Alive Ultimate is.

Wow, that was nerdtastic. :wink:

u2popmofo said:

Morrowind:

Very addictive. A blast to just explore around. Never finished it.

SW: Kotor 2:

How is it? How would you compare it to the original?

Ninja Gaiden:

I got sick of it quick, really quick. Fun, but too frustrating for me personally.

Dead or Alive 3:

Very fun. I'm interested in how Dead or Alive Ultimate is.

Wow, that was nerdtastic. :wink:

KOTOR 2's story is not quite up to par with the first one, but I still found it to be a total blast, and the greater options for customizing your party, depending on gender and alignment make for more variation.

Ninja Gaiden kicked my ass at first, but I found it actually gets easier after the third level. Either that or I've gotten used to it. I absolutely adore this game though, probably my fave of 04.

DOA Ultimate is amazing. Of course, it's incredibly sexist (they included the outfits from Xtreme beach volleyball for each girl), but the gameplay is so smooth, and it's just a joy to look at (not just for the girls)

kotor 2 was fun. the story line had a good deal of potential. not as much nor as good as the first, but it had the potential. the ending? awful. awful awful awful.

the extra options, larger party, new worlds were all nifty. a lot of bugs in the game, too. first one is better as a whole, but the 2nd one is enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom