Do you own a webiste/ would you like it (or ne site you like) reviewed in a newspaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Yeh so these ppl are getting me to review websites for the paper and I have ran out of places to talk about. Soooooo if you want more visitors to your site (it can't be a u2 one sorry I've done like 3 already in about 2 months lol) send the link to it here and I'll review it and then lots of lovely irish people will read it and go visit it!

Simple
wink.gif

What topics are you looking to cover?
Entertainment?
Dining?
Technology?
Politics?

What kind of newspaper is it?

Let us know!
biggrin.gif

That sounds really cool, BV!

But, I'm in the tech sector, and I imagine that's impossibly dull to a younger audience.

thesmokinggun.com is always a fun website.
smile.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
macphisto site aye thatll be fine
biggrin.gif
post the addy

Sweet! It was made by three of us- me, opal and fishy, you can email me if you need info oliveu2cm@yahoo.com - we created it around these stories pleba girls were writing, they are amazing! anyway the site is great!

http://www.platinumcomplication.com/macphisto

it's also in my sig yay! oh yes and can we read the review? even if it's not so good- we can handle it!
biggrin.gif

p.s. u can see all the webmistresses in Hell. Be sure to check out all floors of the mansion and the surrounding grounds. Don't forget about the stories.. but that may take a while.
------------------
I'm honey child to a swarm of bees
Gonna blow right through you like a breeze

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 04-18-2002).]

I have a website dedicated to the Comic Book I am working on, a slice of life type thing: http://www.bluerosestudios.net

if you need any more info hermesstm@hotmail.com

you may also want to check out Marc Maron's website at http://www.marcmaron.com . He's an amazing stand-up comic and there are lots of media files there.

------------------

[This message has been edited by hermes (edited 04-18-2002).]

checked out the sites and ill write up a review (all things said are good) this weekend..ill email them to you before i send them for your approval
smile.gif

bono-vox how old are you and who are you writing for?
*wonders why he isn't yet writing for a daily
if you don't mind my asking that is
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 04-19-2002).]

Im 16 but im 17 next week woooohoooooo. I jsut send in articles when i get the chance too oh and i write for a u2 website as well
wink.gif
but i only do it in my spare time- its not a job....yet
biggrin.gif
but they do pay me for it but not a lot

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 04-19-2002).]

why thank you- if you are interested in writing about u2 ill give u the email addy and u can write articles galore- if you live in the uk im sure u could email them and ask them could u write articles as well!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 04-19-2002).]

Sure!

Say nice things, please, unless you don't want to.

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

why thank you- if you are interested in writing about u2 ill give u the email addy and u can write articles galore- if you live in the uk im sure u could email the irish news and ask them could u write articles as well!
smile.gif

bono-vox any chance I can get a copy of that email addy too? just curious about a few things! thanks
smile.gif

you're only 16- that's awesome, keep up the good work.

------------------
I'm honey child to a swarm of bees
Gonna blow right through you like a breeze

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Back
Top Bottom