Do you or anyone else you know......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
call this place something different/odd/strange/weird other than 'interference'?

I know for a fact that diamond and Eliv8 call this place Interface :smile: :huh: :ohmy: :mad: It's INTERFERENCE not interface. dang, get it right guys. :lol:

this post was not meant to offend d an e8, it was just to let others know what this place is also called

haha ya.. the normals :angry:

To the normals I have to say "the u2 message board where I post"

:|:|

with my interland friends here on campus, i don't even have to name it...it's just assumed...like "i was talking to (insert sn here) yesterday..." and they know i was here....but that's just cause we're very far from "the normals"

I have a lovely collection of pics of most of you beautiful people in a file called
"I.com people"

I.com and The Forum

home away from home, may be another appropriate title...nirvana?

To the normals: This U2 message board thing, or just the message board place....I think there's still a large stigma atatched to the interneyt, wehre a lot of my friends find it straneg that I 'talk' to complete strangers.

I told one friend about the CD Exchange and she flipped. "WTF? You gave out your address to COMPELTE strangers? What if they try to stalk you or something?" :crack:

So, PopAngel, don't stalk me. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom