Do you like pork?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only incarnation of pork I like is the bacon that comes on a bacon cheeseburger.

The flavour is otherwise too strong for me.

i guess if bacon is considered pork (i was thinking pork chops. bacon is just...bacon), then i've had that. didn't like it. i don't like veggetarian bacon, either. that stuff is wierd.

IWasBored said:
i guess if bacon is considered pork (i was thinking pork chops. bacon is just...bacon), then i've had that. didn't like it. i don't like veggetarian bacon, either. that stuff is wierd.
pork = pig. anything that comes off a pig (ham, ribs, pork chops, pork loin, etc.) is a pork product. it's the other white meat, you know. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

pork = pig. anything that comes off a pig (ham, ribs, pork chops, pork loin, etc.) is a pork product. it's the other white meat, you know. :D

ah yes. i miss those commercials. that, and "beef - it's what's for dinner". those were ridiculuos.

IWasBored said:
ah yes. i miss those commercials. that, and "beef - it's what's for dinner". those were ridiculuos.
beef :drool:

what i wouldn't do right now for some roast beef. i'd make my own open-faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner tonight :drool:

at least i have ground beef :hmm:

i don't like beef.

chicken :drool: that was my un-doing after something like 7 years of being a vegetarian.

hoping this thread dies before arw gets back from chicago and comes in here to kick my ass for that...:uhoh:

As to why I do not eat pork:

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

I am not that much of a religious person but, this was one of the first things my grandma taught me (she ment a lot to me) so, I obey by it.

i actually ate pork tonight for dinner. i don't like pork all that much but this one thing i like at the local vietnamese restaurant only comes with pork. so, once in a while i'll eat it. :reject:

IWasBored said:
i don't like beef.

chicken :drool: that was my un-doing after something like 7 years of being a vegetarian.

hoping this thread dies before arw gets back from chicago and comes in here to kick my ass for that...:uhoh:

it took a month but I found it :madspit:

:tsk: traitor! :tsk:

:heart: vegetarians :heart:

i haven't eaten pork for about seven years, i reckon. i've never eaten seafood. i haven't had chicken for almost a year, and i won't eat lamb. i'm starting to get turned off beef also. i could live without meat... but most restaurants and that serve meaty meals. when i eat fast food i get a burger without meat.

apparently, there's bits (don't know what exactly) of cow in gravy, jelly, and ice cream topping. haven't eaten them either since i heard that.

and i used to loooove gravy. it was the best thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom